Danteee

To all the elitist out there

Danteee   

Even though i'm not so good and doesnt have max gears in any games, and I often go solo so i use random queue a lot, I've never found newbies annoying. Heck, I even guide them through all mechanics and they even honored me in a lot of games (Tera, BnS, League of Legends...). I think the elitists should not complain anymore and try to grow up a little. World needs people who shares and helps, not selfish shell fishes. And here is some information about me. Which i doubt some elitist even get there.

tUQVA70.jpg

Edited by Danteee

SongNhi   

So you are posting this to toot your own horn? just another showoff topic.  move along now.

Pulmi   
44 minutes ago, Danteee said:

Even though i'm not so good and doesnt have max gears in any games, and I often go solo so i use random queue a lot, I've never found newbies annoying. Heck, I even guide them through all mechanics and they even honored me in a lot of games (Tera, BnS, League of Legends...). I think the elitists should not complain anymore and try to grow up a little. World needs people who shares and helps, not selfish shell fishes. And here is some information about me. Which i doubt some elitist even get there.

tUQVA70.jpg

Seems that the elitists did not appreciate your post, Danteee ;)

Tabasco   

lol it is kinda funny though. Stretched raster graphics is the same as CAPSLOCK YOU GUYS. LOOK AT THESE STATS MM K? tee hee

Edited by Tabasco

Covet   

I don't mean to sound rude.... But what is the purpose of this thread? Anyone with an average IQ knows what you are trying to do. You are simply showing people that your short-comings are hidden by your current attack power. People don't like this. No one likes this. This behavior is abhorrent. No one cares and all that you accomplished is having people think ill of you.

And the funny thing is, You are probably thinking that anyone thinking ill of you is just jealous. There's going to be 1000 people in a day or two with that attack power. In a week even more.

Stop trying to show 'how awesome you are'.... because you really are not a special snowflake. 

I hope you sit back and reflect on this (probably won't) and learn some humility. Because your false pride is far worse then any elitism that may or may not exist.

That 0 critical damage though.

0/10

Would not even take along to Supply Chain.

1 hour ago, Taemek said:

Pretty sure its photo shopped, you can't spell concentration for shit.

I'm getting this feeling too, as 0 critical damage is unheard of, especially with max equipment.

You do have not enough crit, not enough accuracy and probably not enough pierce as well, tough I don't know that value from the top of my head.

"Git gut, scrub."

It is photoshopped lol, missing numbers, clearly no one has 666 base crit, the zero and O's are not the same, and typos.

Reyax   

You can't even properly edit an image to post on a thread to make it look more legit or let alone photoshop looool.

Meiling   
1 hour ago, Laoshottie said:

It is photoshopped lol, missing numbers, clearly no one has 666 base crit, the zero and O's are not the same, and typos.

Actually, I have 666 base crit too.