Do the widow blindfolds even exist NA?

GenesisAria

They're in wardrobe, they've been mentioned enough, i want them badly enough... People say they've done hundreds of runs and only seen hair and even that almost never.  WHERE IS THE STUFF?  The drops for this stuff needs to be less terrible; like a whole number percent chance would be nice, no dumb decimal low chances.  I've wanted them since i first knew they existed.  I believe i've seen someone with a widow mask, but i've never seen anyone with the blindfold, ever.

Hell put it in the cash shop, i don't care.  Stop making stuff unavailable.  (there's also that rising sun mask that we haven't gotten)

Yeah but when something is too easy to obtain then you see everyone wearing it. Some things are meant to be hard to get ^.^

I dream for the day an mmo will appear where we will be able to design our own gear..

13 hours ago, Pulmi said:

Yeah but when something is too easy to obtain then you see everyone wearing it. Some things are meant to be hard to get ^.^

I dream for the day an mmo will appear where we will be able to design our own gear..

I still wear beast hunter. It was easy to get, and I hardly ever see anyone else with it. But u gotta have the bootie for it.

38 minutes ago, Tea said:

so masks are obtainable? what about the blindfolds? all versions?

I've personally seen the black mask once.  People say they drop once in a blue moon.  I'd assume the ones that can drop are only the ones shown in the wardrobe, maening we don't have all versions in NA.

1 minute ago, GenesisAria said:

I've personally seen the black mask once.  People say they drop once in a blue moon.  I'd assume the ones that can drop are only the ones shown in the wardrobe, maening we don't have all versions in NA.

I want to get the studded blindfold.. but it sounds like they're non-existent. ><

i hope that cat form mod lady can anwser this one  if it doesnt go uncheck  in the BSH preview stream the women showing off the outfits showed the white seductress with the asscessoires to match. now here the best part 2-3 patches later no on can tell us were this version is. same thing with the female wind and thunder god outfits previewing them in the dungeon stream saying (oh yea you can get these too) only to remove them i dont like lies and so far they have done it twice in a live streams with no shame and its upsetting whats next previewing legendary weapons then telling us we cant have them oops. *you people are controlling the content that flows into if theres problem with an item dont make empty promises about them. thats how you lose the players trust.

Just met someone with the black blindfold.

TO the above statement, agreed.  Like, if you're gonna cut something out of loot tables a least give an explanation, perhaps you wanna save it for an event or something, THAT'S FINE, JUST TELL US.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived