Suggestion to every1

spankyed

23 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

They do care, i haven't encounter a single bot in arena ever since the silverfrost update. And i don't see any bots in the new content. Go to BDO if you like it so much, not that anyone here would care.

well u must not be playing arena enough

i wont say quit the game or anything like OP said, but im not gonna deny the fact that 1v1 is full of scripted destroyer bots from bronze to platinum and tag matches are full of afk bots till you hit platinum

edit; and dont remember the new invulnerable, unlimited focus perma stealth bot killing diamond players, there are not many of this but they exist

34 minutes ago, spankyed said:

I suggest leave this game since the developers and NCSOFT doesnt even care about to balance or get rid of  the bots or hackers! Guys search for a better balanced game i suggest Black Dessert!

BLACK DESERT BETTER BALANCE??? yeah sure dude, bye have fun in there.. pve grindfest coz gear matters not skill..

Exactly u grind for gear to get better + skill + the bots are back and theyre good! Aaaaaand not the least BALANCE THE classes whats the point if a sin is same hp as destro or other class. Ncsoft go back to your machine buttons spam, Lineage2

Archived