Forums

summoner hack

Kuz

2 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperougie said:

I am just confused why you said "gg", I would of called them a hack to their face...but I don't care if hackers like me or not, some just go with liberal don't hurt anyone feelings lol.

said gg coz w/e im tired of playing with hacks

2 hours ago, Thatsinguythatnoonesees said:

Heads up most summoner hackers have some indicator at the start of their name that they are indeed hackers/ bots such as Onymung so on. Heads up when you start a match against another with a similar name to the hacker you just faced. :3 

yeah.. some have the same name with a roman number I II III IV but u say "heads up" like we can avoid them.. 

53 minutes ago, SwiftSword said:

My last game with a summoner used the hack as the video. keep perm stealth, and per sunflower, and he is lv 37 summoner. I already report him, not sure if NCsoft really care about this or not. Will you guys quit this game if NCsoft not going to do anything. I heard NCsoft do not ban sub players that use hack  and bot, caused of their policy ( money is important than free)

yeah i would absolutely quit.. im a pvp player thats wht i like.. i came to bns coz i dont need to grind/farm endlessly since the gear doesn't matter.. but this is not fun for anyone. im already not as active as before, so yeah.

And the "arena" is the main aspect for Blade&Soul .. and this is the way they advertise ? with Bots and Bots .. and look Bots... Yey.. after 10 matches I FINALLY GET TO FIGHT A REAL LIFE... no.. wait .. it's still a bot .. DAMN IT

Archived