Forums

summoner hack

Kuz

it doesn't matter if i kill the cat. they will non stop perma hide/resist and kill me since they are invulnerable i have no chance. some ppl has seen the version where the hack suddendly turns off if u get far enough and you get a chance to combo. but as you can see i even go to the other side of the room as far as i can and he is still perma hide/resist so there is no point fighting

3 minutes ago, Kuz said:

it doesn't matter if i kill the cat. they will non stop perma hide/resist and kill me since they are invulnerable i have no chance. some ppl has seen the version where the hack suddendly turns off if u get far enough and you get a chance to combo. but as you can see i even go to the other side of the room as far as i can and he is still perma hide/resist so there is no point fighting

Send the video with ticket to NCsoft...so they can review it.

so this is the new thing now, not only we had to deal with bots but now also invulnerable, unlimited focus perma stealth bots, this is getting ridiculous

im in gold rank and usually i get to platinum and i stop cause my ping wont let me have fair fights against plat and diamond players with good ping so i never had to face this kind of bot, and lets be real, with a hack like they can get to diamond in less than a day

NCsoft needs to deal with this asap, the amount of beans this bots are making plus the frustration on the real diamond and platinum players facing this things, and it must be really frustrating to loose your rank to one of this things, this BS need to be stopped

done it before, and only got auto-bot responses. they even sent me an answer saying "we have not heard of you for a long time, we are going to assume this problem is solved". i was like WTF!! so yeah ima just start posting the videos here since it seems they either not care or they don't work as fast as we expect them to. like i can bet that they need more "proof"

8 minutes ago, CorrupteD said:

so this is the new thing now, not only we had to deal with bots but now also invulnerable, unlimited focus perma stealth bots, this is getting ridiculous

im in gold rank and usually i get to platinum and i stop cause my ping wont let me have fair fights against plat and diamond players with good ping so i never had to face this kind of bot, and lets be real, with a hack like they can get to diamond in less than a day

NCsoft needs to deal with this asap, the amount of beans this bots are making plus the frustration on the real diamond and platinum players facing this things, and it must be really frustrating to loose your rank to one of this things, this BS need to be stopped

agreed.. like i don't mind loosing with better players than me, i dont mind loosing because i did wrong, the hell i dont mind loosing with someone worst than me. But thats the way you learn + it comes with the human factor, anyone can mess up a combo and get punished.. but facing things like this makes me sad.

I fought one like this the other night. 

You nuke the sum to about 20% health and then they throw on unlimited resist.  Even after they killed me they kept slamming stealth over my corpse,  I've heard some people manage to beat these guys and I'm even wondering how that was possible. 

NCSOFT needs to develop their own anti hack client,  because this is ridiculous. 

Holy shit man... I've faced a couple of those summoner hackers on my sin but i've never faced one that could perma stealth/unlimited sunflower. I did meet some of the blinking one but they die very easy. Not sure how to deal with this type...

1 hour ago, Karurosuda said:

I fought one like this the other night. 

You nuke the sum to about 20% health and then they throw on unlimited resist.  Even after they killed me they kept slamming stealth over my corpse,  I've heard some people manage to beat these guys and I'm even wondering how that was possible. 

NCSOFT needs to develop their own anti hack client,  because this is ridiculous. 

i have faced those also.. i kill the cat, he still botting the same, then i get him to 5k hp and bum perma hack..

1 hour ago, Kamitama said:

Holy shit man... I've faced a couple of those summoner hackers on my sin but i've never faced one that could perma stealth/unlimited sunflower. I did meet some of the blinking one but they die very easy. Not sure how to deal with this type...

yeah well they are evolving xD. thats why hes in diamond.. even with the hack that turns on and off i doubt they can even beat a diamond but this is a joke.

thhere are 2 kindd of hacks that i've seen... one its infinite like this one the other one turns off when u get far enough i think.. those that can be killed are platt but this one is diamond i have fond like 3 of these.. i'll record more when i see them

14 hours ago, iClean said:

hmm...

I have no idea this is lag or not...but i see is the SM using RMB non -stop and stealth ea time use RMB and rank Diamond? no1 report untill now?

I faced a lot of these summoner bots at diamond and I can confirm that yes it is a hack / exploit whatever you wanna call it. Basically the summoner has infinite chi and can burst you down with endless super sunflower, while being immune to damage and also have perma stealth gg if you go up against this. I think I saw a video of someone who actually beat one of these it was KFM and the only way he did it was by killing the pet and perma stunlocking the summoner so he couldnt do jack.

I don't pvp much, but I do see the forum posts about hacks, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems the hacks are conclusive to Summoner's only. Why is that? They seem to be doing most of the hacking as summoner bots. Is it due to having a pet? Does the pet enable them to hack?

@clocknane  it's scummoner .. not summoner.

This .. this right here is the reason I don't push over gold.. and because of bots .. I find no real joy in going over it... I'm not even proud of gold to tell you the truth.

I've had my fair share of bots... but we all did.. 

But this video.. is just stupid and insane.. I mean.. we get warned on the forums.. and yet people like that are let to play and destroy our joy and forcing us to quit .

This is a solid reason to just delete the game right now and run baby run... I haven't pvp'd in arena since the reset..  I push in day 1 to get the rank that I want..and never look back.

i know there are some that turn of the hack if u do something, some friends told me when u get really far.. i tried it on the video as u can see and it didnt worked. also summoner is my counter class so there is less that i can do.. and yeah maybe someone could kill them but nonetheless is still a hack/exploit.. lots of ppl got banned for jumping doors in dungeons weeks ago, so i get sad when things like this continue happening

Agreed that killing the cat, which is easy, has zero effect and they are still invincible with insane unlimited damage without it.  Its not like scummoner bots are low profile either.  You prolly have seen complaints about one of these scripters on top of EU arena chart.  There are some dest bots/script hax that use it for anicancel so they can deflect everything and stunlock you till their rage is full then dps you down to zip in no time.  I would think that limiting input to the game to what a human could actually be able to do would prevent  this sort of thing and make finding macro/script hax easy to spot, but maybe its just not a big enough problem for NC to concern themselves with now that their eports dreams have been dashed.

As a summoner main I didn't ned to watch more than the 5th sunflower to know that without hitting you (or using the cat) there's no way he could have enough focus and had to be cheating somehow.

This is why I don't pvp anymore in 1v1. I think imma cancel my sub 'till Thi kind of nonsence is fixed.

What I cant understand I how the hell the server doesn't know how much focus these players really have.

i havent found any sketchy destroyer other than the bots thankfully. But i have found some KFM's that are using either hacks or scripts, in any case it's probally illegal. wht i can't get in my head is how a lot of ppl got banned for skipping doors on dungeons and you see this ppl hacking peacefully and nothing is being done, because we probably need more "evidence" i don't know wht they want. i guess they want a letter signed by the bot saying "yeah i was hacking". and now with the name changer they can just change their names and act like nothing happened.

20 hours ago, iClean said:

no1 report untill now?

They've probably been reported many times, just like every other bot/hacker in the game.

I honestly don't know why anyone bothers with arena in this game it's such a joke.

My last game with a summoner used the hack as the video. keep perm stealth, and per sunflower, and he is lv 37 summoner. I already report him, not sure if NCsoft really care about this or not. Will you guys quit this game if NCsoft not going to do anything. I heard NCsoft do not ban sub players that use hack  and bot, caused of their policy ( money is important than free)

Archived