Wish Silverfrost was never released.

Daylias

Not going to go into a crazy long rant thread.  

Just wanted to say I enjoyed this game 500x more when we still had our measly level 45 content.

Everything in this new patch is just a Cluster *cricket* to me.

Yes, I have done the new content.  Cleared 4 man on all the new dungeons, have gone to the *cricket* show soulstone plains. 

Will I continue to play the game?  Yes.  Do I wish things were back the way they were.  Yes :(

1 minute ago, Zuzu said:

Go with your clan then.

I still continue to do lv45 content with my clan since I do enjoy doing the 24man dungeons there more than the new ones, mainly beastbog since it's a wait-fest.

wait that was a 24 man? wow....didnt even notice.

1 minute ago, Morcra said:

wait that was a 24 man? wow....didnt even notice.

Yeah. Beastbog and Frostscale Basin.

I don't mind Frostscale since it's fast to finish for a good 2g-ish. Beastbog however. . .nice amount of gold gain but you literally have to wait for the boss to spawn.

There's no way in making it spawn by killing mobs or sub bosses.

29 minutes ago, Sachi said:

I do wish they didn't release it so soon :C

I agree with you 100% on this one.  

I'm partly biased a bit.  Considering my server is very very very low pop.  So I can't actually do anything in this new patch.  Soulstone Plains happens anywhere from 3-4 times in a 24 hour period on my server.  Idk, I just don't like it.  At all.

Just now, Boscodash said:

got 2 characters with max HM and max gear at 45, i was getting so bored, quite happy they released silverfrost. 

It's the way it was released.  Or it feels that way to me.  I'm happy there is new content, but it just doesn't have a flow to it.  It feels glitchy, rushed, and otherwise just not well put together.  

It almost feels like the game has become a lot more unstable than it was before with this current patch. Everything seems more buggy AND the fact that they released this expansion with out letting us know ahead of time really screwed with the economy. All I'm seeing on Poharan is a wave of emptiness you don't see as many people as you used to when the 45 content was still in. 

49 minutes ago, Kuarasi said:

It almost feels like the game has become a lot more unstable than it was before with this current patch. Everything seems more buggy AND the fact that they released this expansion with out letting us know ahead of time really screwed with the economy. All I'm seeing on Poharan is a wave of emptiness you don't see as many people as you used to when the 45 content was still in. 

This. I hit 45 few days ago (now I'm 46) and there's always only one party running around in both Poh and Nightshade. These dailies are my main source of income, so I'm kinda screwed. My wep is shiet, can't upgrade it, cause apparently you need a recipe for the Moonwater stones. Yay. As if 10 Tears wasn't enough. -_- I'm so behind, I'm slowly starting to lose interest.

Archived