Iframe count on kfm q and e is too high.

Reju

NCsoft please fix the amount of iframes kfm get on their q and e as currently they get around one extra second of invulnerability after using them when no animations are occurring. This is unfair as no other class has the same amount of iframes after using their q and e.

2 hours ago, Suna said:

BM is nearly same.

Nope, Once BM cast his switch or IFRame it done same for any other classes after casting their Iframe or SS Iframe there no 1 second after of resist

But KFM Q, E and SS gave him 1 more second of resist after it finished 

11 hours ago, Valiant said:

Nope, Once BM cast his switch or IFRame it done same for any other classes after casting their Iframe or SS Iframe there no 1 second after of resist

Sure, right after they remove evasion and resist frames from assassins and give BD's vortex spam an obvious hole.

12 hours ago, Valiant said:

Take the lower cooldowns on BM in consideration. If played right he can strafe 5 or 6 times until he has actual cooldowns on his strafe. This is actually insane and provides almost the same time of I-frames on HALF THE COOLDOWN. KFM is in no way op (except maybe guiding fist and flurry travel time lel) and doesnt need to be changed.

-Ra9eQuit

The issue is not the amount of times they can use as much as the animation not matching up with the actual iframe count. On their SS I've experienced a kfm getting ~3 seconds of evade + resists after animation ending.

On 3/27/2016 at 11:48 AM, Cedarbridge said:

Sure, right after they remove evasion and resist frames from assassins and give BD's vortex spam an obvious hole.

Resist frames? We don't have resist frames. Our only "resist" is our C. Our Q and E iframes are simply iframes that last .5 secs after use.  If you want to play the remove resist game, look at blade cancers. Tab resist, guardian of tempest, counterstrike... second wind. 

3 hours ago, Jev said:

Resist frames? We don't have resist frames. Our only "resist" is our C. Our Q and E iframes are simply iframes that last .5 secs after use.  If you want to play the remove resist game, look at blade cancers. Tab resist, guardian of tempest, counterstrike... second wind. 

And then people cry about Destroyer been op, Maybe it's the only class without immune or short cooldown Iframe like 22 second and 12 second on his only IFrame and one of them is SS which mean it just Iframe in the moment he pull back

50 minutes ago, SilverMushin said:

Sure, nerf our intended QE 1 second iframe on successful resist. To balance it, we would like a 5 second RESIST ALL DMG/Status effects with a 10% self heal like every other class. Thanks!

Every other class ?

You idiot ? Destroyer don't have 5 second immune, Blade master don't have 5 second immune Just Blade cancer, sucmmoner and warlock beside Assassin got that 5 second immune 

Additional 1 second immunity after using the iframe, I can live with that, if not for this next mechanic.

What is completely BS about KFM is that this easily gives them max agility which is another super long immunity. Any small mistake ie. spinning on it or things like cyclone/5 point strike will give them enough resists to trigger this. It gives them a free stun that breaks guard, and the moment you get stunned by a KFM even if you have your tab still it's pretty much over because they have no shortage of stuns. Because of triple kick and max agility + counter spam, there is almost no opening where you can actually attack a KFM unless you get around him and use a guard break to create an opening.

Even if you are a BM who can spam iframes it is hardly usable the way KFM's iframe is for anything other than baiting tab escapes. Say you accidentally triggered triple kick and are trying to iframe it. To get into draw stance, you have your lightning draw, your SS, and your Q. You probably already used your lightning draw to try a tab bait. If you SS, the KFM can either use the knockup/KD dash and you get screwed over too. To get around this you need to block which puts you back into normal stance. The dumb part about this is that you need to avoid the flying gorilla jump knockup too so not only do you lose your free E from the SS, but you have to use your Q as well. If you want to waste your 2 to get in close for E instead you probably get countered which disables you momentarily and leaves you open to getting CC'ed further.

This situation essentially leaves you with only your standard Q and then E which are far too short to mean anything against melee because BM iframe goes 180° which is nearly impossible to hit during the actual iframe at 3m range. This is why BM iframes can only be primarily used for switching draw stance, getting behind your opponent to avoid frontal blocks, refocusing your camera to land a kick or something, dodging charges, and baiting tab etc. - less than half of which are actually for resisting the way KFM does. Unless you are facing a summoner or that other 2v1 class where you have 1 rat attacking at range with another target you can Q/E around, you'll hardly resist anything with BM iframes outside of those 2 situations.

Not to mention that KFM is ridiculously easy to combo with and bait tab without getting dazed. You can literally stun > Q > 3RF > E > stun > 3RF or some BS like that and that makes you completely invincible. A BM can only 10k lightning draw (if he even is lucky enough to have it) and then iframe around you, unable to do additional damage, hoping you tab before going into an aerial and trying other things. This means your opponent literally has only 2 options - lose half his HP in that initial bait minicombo, or tab into the iframe and get 100-0'ed because they didn't daze you and create an opening to recover. Obviously the first option is the only viable one but 50% HP gives KFM a huge upper hand very early on in the fight and is enough to pressure a lot of people into tabbing.

Basically, you can do damage while being invincible on KFM. This is one of the exact same reasons why BD's are dubbed blade cancers and people seem to be ignorant of how OP this is.

3 hours ago, Avalyn said:

Additional 1 second immunity after using the iframe, I can live with that, if not for this next mechanic.

What is completely BS about KFM is that this easily gives them max agility which is another super long immunity. Any small mistake ie. spinning on it or things like cyclone/5 point strike will give them enough resists to trigger this. It gives them a free stun that breaks guard, and the moment you get stunned by a KFM even if you have your tab still it's pretty much over because they have no shortage of stuns. Because of triple kick and max agility + counter spam, there is almost no opening where you can actually attack a KFM unless you get around him and use a guard break to create an opening.

Even if you are a BM who can spam iframes it is hardly usable the way KFM's iframe is for anything other than baiting tab escapes. Say you accidentally triggered triple kick and are trying to iframe it. To get into draw stance, you have your lightning draw, your SS, and your Q. You probably already used your lightning draw to try a tab bait. If you SS, the KFM can either use the knockup/KD dash and you get screwed over too. To get around this you need to block which puts you back into normal stance. The dumb part about this is that you need to avoid the flying gorilla jump knockup too so not only do you lose your free E from the SS, but you have to use your Q as well. If you want to waste your 2 to get in close for E instead you probably get countered which disables you momentarily and leaves you open to getting CC'ed further.

This situation essentially leaves you with only your standard Q and then E which are far too short to mean anything against melee because BM iframe goes 180° which is nearly impossible to hit during the actual iframe at 3m range. This is why BM iframes can only be primarily used for switching draw stance, getting behind your opponent to avoid frontal blocks, refocusing your camera to land a kick or something, dodging charges, and baiting tab etc. - less than half of which are actually for resisting the way KFM does. Unless you are facing a summoner or that other 2v1 class where you have 1 rat attacking at range with another target you can Q/E around, you'll hardly resist anything with BM iframes outside of those 2 situations.

Not to mention that KFM is ridiculously easy to combo with and bait tab without getting dazed. You can literally stun > Q > 3RF > E > stun > 3RF or some BS like that and that makes you completely invincible. A BM can only 10k lightning draw (if he even is lucky enough to have it) and then iframe around you, unable to do additional damage, hoping you tab before going into an aerial and trying other things. This means your opponent literally has only 2 options - lose half his HP in that initial bait minicombo, or tab into the iframe and get 100-0'ed because they didn't daze you and create an opening to recover. Obviously the first option is the only viable one but 50% HP gives KFM a huge upper hand very early on in the fight and is enough to pressure a lot of people into tabbing.

Basically, you can do damage while being invincible on KFM. This is one of the exact same reasons why BD's are dubbed blade cancers and people seem to be ignorant of how OP this is.

Well I will tell you my experience as Destroyer against KFM so far, I was diamond First season and now plate.

Anyway When I click my spin I can't stop it at all and KFM get a free Iframe max agility from it sadly, As you said before myself I won't mind the  1 second immune after their IFrame but the shit agility like a *cricket*ing speed, Evade I can't catch them and when their agility finish Ohhh come on another Iframe waiting for me.

And worst part if I try to combo or control them down by grab Hey welcome to a free Grab escape with freeze, Ignore all of that I won't mind them having Iframe with max agility + that 1 second free immune after Iframe but why the *cricket* gave them counter/block ? Isn't they open enough.

And that just their defensive skills now let's talk about their offensive ,2 Leading stuns every stun can gave them a free 3RF or They can just Charge you with their "Pierce Block/parry" Charge skills and then you will waste your IFrame on that.

And the last part that really really *cricket*ing *cricket* me off from KFM and this game arena in general, Why the *cricket*ing they having fighting spirit ? It *cricket*ing a fury for them ? Like they don't have enough damage to 100-0 in second but no gave them something to increase their speed/ crit/crit damage like Destroyer so they can 1 shot people if they didn't force to use their escape to catch them into normal macro 3RF combo due to 2 leading stun  

You can ani-cancel with LB to end your spin early. Problem this creates for me is that since KFM CC animations are so tight on F daze and flurry, if I drop my spin during his q/es he will open with a one of those two. So its pick your poison, lose your CC immunity by not spinning into the iframe, or give him evasion stacks and stay CC immune.

Archived