Forums

Sold everything to vendor. Gave money to a random lvl 34. Uninstalled

Truce

Yndril,

Yes, (sp) was my way of trying let the original poster know that I was unsure of the exact spelling of the person, (you), who had posted what I thought might be useful information to him. For whatever reason, I get logged out of forums a lot when I change pages, so I did not want to go back to Page 2 and check your name's spelling, get logged off and have to log back in. Should have just said that I was unsure of the spelling. :D

Michelle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2016-03-28 at 11:19 PM, MichelleZhivago said:

Yndril,

Yes, (sp) was my way of trying let the original poster know that I was unsure of the exact spelling of the person, (you), who had posted what I thought might be useful information to him. For whatever reason, I get logged out of forums a lot when I change pages, so I did not want to go back to Page 2 and check your name's spelling, get logged off and have to log back in. Should have just said that I was unsure of the spelling. :D

Michelle

I see, no worries on how you spell my name, Michelle, I've heard people trying to pronounce it, the closest yet was yu'on-drill ;) That you got it right on the first try impress me though :)

Yeah, have the same problem of being logged out suddenly, sometimes I can stay logged on for days on end, other times I get logged out between pages :/ If I check "remember me" it never does and any subsequent login attempt ends up in a failure, really weird.

On 3/25/2016 at 1:48 AM, Truce said:

I used a name change voucher, and when I tried to create a new character with the name, it said name unavailable. 

Someone snatched the name in that 30 second window.

I'm done. All my characters now have 0 items. Game uninstalled. Deleted all of the beautiful presets I spent hours working on. There is no going back. I'm done. 

mister legend are you still with us ?

The weapon is five copper in Bamboo Village, and accessories can be acquired in exchange for Viridian Valor Stones in Jadestone Village. Deleted files can potentially be salvaged if not wiped/overwritten, and you can read about that here. → http://www.howtogeek.com/169344/how-to-recover-a-deleted-file-the-ultimate-guide/

Items and money can be earned through time and effort. If you play on the Master Hong server, I can bear part of your burden by providing you with one gold.

It's almost been a week since OP logged in to the forums, I'm gonna assume he either decided that his mistake was unrecoverable and that he have really quit, or that he is desperately trying to recover what little he can and don't have time to update us on the forums about his progress.

Guess we'll see in due time.

9 minutes ago, Yndril said:

No activity here for a week and OP haven't logged in to the forums for almost 2 weeks, I'm assuming he have moved on to other games. Sad tale.

Most players don't log in to forums, furthermore this whole thread smells of troll.

Guess the guy just quit out of shame... I would too. But a tiny part of me would be happy to have made so many people (including those who viewed but did not post)their days. So wherever you are man, know you made quite a few people happy for a few hours. Well done. My hats off to you kind sir.

16 minutes ago, Yndril said:

If you check his previous activity, you'll see that he was quite active on the forums up until this happened. So no, this is very unlikely a troll thread.

Didn't bother to, but now that you point it out, well, wow. For my faith in human race I would've preferred this to be a troll thread :S

15 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Didn't bother to, but now that you point it out, well, wow. For my faith in human race I would've preferred this to be a troll thread :S

Seen people doing worse. The internet is full of random gif and video websites to show it. So not really surprised. Still, this gave me a chuckle. Sad for him? No. This is a first world problem so these are only for the lulz.

• 1 year later...
  • Ooneka locked this topic

Archived