Sold everything to vendor. Gave money to a random lvl 34. Uninstalled

Truce

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Truce said:

what WHAT WHAT

are you serious

CAN NCSOFT RECOVER ITEMS????????????????????????????????

They can recover items, however you sent them YOURSELF. You even said that in the title, therefore you won't get anything back. Ha!

in aion i went insane and gave away over 800 reagents needed for the endgame weapon at the time i was playing, it was insurance to make sure i did not make the mistake of going back to that game lmfao.

If this is a serious post, check Yndril's (sp) comment about half way down page 2, if you have not looked at it. Might be some information useful to you there. Good luck, but for the future, breath, find your center, do a few stretches, a bit of meditation, some Yoga and if all that fails, then get nuts.

Michelle

32 minutes ago, MichelleZhivago said:

If this is a serious post, check Yndril's (sp) comment about half way down page 2, if you have not looked at it. Might be some information useful to you there. Good luck, but for the future, breath, find your center, do a few stretches, a bit of meditation, some Yoga and if all that fails, then get nuts.

Michelle

I'm sorry. Been trying to figure out what "sp" mean (best guess would be "supportive"), but I can't figure it out. So I'm just going to ask; what does "sp" mean? :)

1 hour ago, Yndril said:

I'm sorry. Been trying to figure out what "sp" mean (best guess would be "supportive"), but I can't figure it out. So I'm just going to ask; what does "sp" mean? :)

"Spelling?" As in, he is unsure of the spelling of your name.

On 3/27/2016 at 8:00 PM, Nebuchdenezzar said:

Read forums next time. Bye bye. Your fault. 34 level spent all this money on something, it went to other people, other people did something with money they got, so it's unrecoverable. Items? They can't fix bots, they won't care about one moron. XD

AHAHAHA gigglinggggggg

Archived