Zaiwei, the Talus Capital City story questions (Spoiler)

TopDollar

1. Whats the population in this Talus Capital City? It actually looks like a realistic sized capital city. No other mmorpg has ever shown a realistically sized city. Tera came close but still not on a realistic level. I'm guessing Zaiwei has around a few hundred thousand people in population at least with maybe around 100,000 soldiers.

2. Emperor Yuwma Khan - The Emperor looks extremely powerful and badass but we all know this isn't the real emperor. So why the hell would the soldiers and citizen believe this is the emperor? Why can't they see this guy is a fake? I mean hes like 8 feet tall, super buff and scary looking, wearing some red demonic looking armor.

3. The 4 arena contestants were very funny, they keep asking our character to become their masters after we defeated them in the arena lol. Ncsoft should give us more daily quest options within the great talus city itself like daily arena, daily delivery within the city, or just anything at least as its within this great city. I wanna see a lot of players chilling and going around the city.

Archived