Devotion Outfit Concerns

Jenocide

it's all common sense however you guys only want money that's all you care about so I have to spend more money just to transfer my outfit to a different character I thought you guys would do something like Guild Wars 2 outfit system it's no point playing this game I'm just going to stick to Black Desert online which is a whole lot better combat not same but still everything gets shared when I pre-order for this game I feel ripped off ncsoft sucks the only game has been successful Guild Wars 2

7 hours ago, Jenocide said:

Exactlt Jammy, PLUS it's in the two week special rotation.  Doesn't make sense as to why they would start now to take a step backwards in their quality department...not when they have other costumes that are worlds better than this one, which aren't in the two week rotation.

Of course it makes sense to use the costume as time restricted one.

1. Put high quality costumes on shop -> people buy, are happy

2. After a while, put low quality costume on shop -> people buy, some complain

3. Next, put more high quality costumes on shop -> people buy new outfit, most forget the complaints from before

This way they can get away with a lower average quality of costumes. Won't work for everyone, but for most.

If it wasn't time restricted, complaints about it wouldn't die down. At least not as fast.

I thought the costume looked like shit tbh. the only char it looks somewhat good on is the Yun, and I think that's simply because I like the style of the neckline. Everything else has no quality, no texture, no detail, when this game is really dependent on that; it's what keeps its consumers coming back and not going to another game. 

I'm glad I didn't spend money on it. It looks like shit.

21 hours ago, kittenesse said:

I thought the costume looked like shit tbh. the only char it looks somewhat good on is the Yun, and I think that's simply because I like the style of the neckline. Everything else has no quality, no texture, no detail, when this game is really dependent on that; it's what keeps its consumers coming back and not going to another game. 

I'm glad I didn't spend money on it. It looks like shit.

I agree 100%  Which is what leads me to believe it's possibly unfinished lol...it's just so hard for me to believe they took such a HUGE step backwards in the quality department.  If you look at Soul Mate, My Angel, and White Rosetta in particular, they all have the same materials, ie bows, fishnet, lace, ribbons etc. and they look amazing.  Like, what the *cricket* happened lol.  Even the male version got some love and attention :/

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 4:26 PM, Jenocide said:

I agree 100%  Which is what leads me to believe it's possibly unfinished lol...it's just so hard for me to believe they took such a HUGE step backwards in the quality department.  If you look at Soul Mate, My Angel, and White Rosetta in particular, they all have the same materials, ie bows, fishnet, lace, ribbons etc. and they look amazing.  Like, what the *cricket* happened lol.  Even the male version got some love and attention :/

I have no idea. ;_; 

I wish it could have been more detailed though because I really liked the idea of it. Tbh, it looks like a remade shitty version of the spring outfit from when the game first launched (at least for the Jin). 

I was hoping for some super sexy anime maid outfit >.< 

7 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

Tbh, it looks like a remade shitty version of the spring outfit from when the game first launched (at least for the Jin). 

This is the exact reason why I didnt buy it for my jin warlock. Its the same template they used. If you preview it and then preview colorful autumn, only thing that changes are the colours. Same for Colorful and Fragrance of Life, check them out.

How to make gaming costumes more realistic:

1. Buy fabric and other necessities.

2. Make templates and cut your fabric.

3. Sow it together and finish the look with ribbons and lace.

4. Wear it and see that in actual the in game outfit looks better.

I know this sounds troll but it's a game and it doesn't have 100 % realistic 3D looks. Some people like it, some don't. If it's too much for you to handle then don't buy item that you are not happy with. Simple as that.

if you compare it to other event outfits like the christmas costumes, they are full of ribbons and other 3D stuff, i am wondering why they were so lazy on a MAID costume.

The Lyn maid-outfit is just a Flat 2D polygon layer with a ribbon painted on.

Well a small overhaul in texture quality and polygon detail without changing it's inital look would be very appreciated! I expected not less than the same quality as the avarage costumes have. This particular one stand out from the rest due to it's extrem low quality. 

Please share some love and fix it. Even the people in the community can model/texture better ones. 

Since I fall for it without zooming in to inspect every detail, i was kinda disappointed getin this quality for 1.199 Coins. 

Thanks in advance. 

Archived