"Dont worry" they said. "BM will be op at lvl 50" they said

Truce

yeah ignore the fact that bm still has the least number of players in arena and is still trash dps. 

blame it on git gud, because apparently all summoner/sin/destroyer/kfm/bd players are video game gods while bm players are all double digit IQ forrest gump's

so you are dangling a new carrot now? it was lvl 50 patch, now it's something else

face it, BM was, is, and always will be (up to current kr patch) trash tier. BM has no presence in any recent major tournaments. 

this is basically saying how a prius will be faster than a ferrari. just gotta wait for that new engine patch amirite. give prius owners false hope when u have 0 proof to back up anything u say other than that prius drivers need to git gud

yea, point to the 1 or 2 ppl who made it, and ignore the fact that for every bm that made it, 20 summoners made it. balanced. 

if you use that logic, then why can't you JUST become a billionaire? I mean there are over 1600 billionaires in the world. wonder how they did it?

i guess...they improved and learnt from mistakes getting good..

nahhh..

real answer is they cheated.

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i wonder how could those few BM became diamond.

i guess...they improved and learnt from mistakes getting good..

nahhh..

real answer is they cheated.

Or that they are better than their Destro/Summoner/Blade Cancer counterparts....

If Summoners need 20% skill, Blade Cancers need 30%, Destro needs like 40-50% skill, FM, KFM need skill level in the range of 80-100%, Sins maybe 120% and then there is BM. We guys need 150%+ the skill in the same scale.

Basically, if you play BM, you are supposed to play perfectly. Like not a single *cricket* up. Meanwhile, Summoners can commit mistakes upon mistakes and still win. And then there are BD and Destro, Spin for life. Oh, and NC actually buffed BD spin-pull to 60m...GG. Now they can pull you from another corner of the arena.

7 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Or that they are better than their Destro/Summoner/Blade Cancer counterparts....

If Summoners need 20% skill, Blade Cancers need 30%, Destro needs like 40-50% skill, FM, KFM need skill level in the range of 80-100%, Sins maybe 120% and then there is BM. We guys need 150%+ the skill in the same scale.

Basically, if you play BM, you are supposed to play perfectly. Like not a single *cricket* up. Meanwhile, Summoners can commit mistakes upon mistakes and still win. And then there are BD and Destro, Spin for life. Oh, and NC actually buffed BD spin-pull to 60m...GG. Now they can pull you from another corner of the arena.

U forgot to mention make 1 mistake against a des or kfm and ur dead with any class

I keep hearing people say 50 cap will be good, how do they confirm it? By playing in foreign server where they don't know shit about their languages? Where their ping is high AF?

Believe in whatever the heck people said? How legit is that?

Hey,

For your information : BM win the last EU IMP TOURNAMENT.

I also wanna share that i play FM, and BM. I played a sin on a friend's account and queued arena instantly (didnt even read all the skills ) : i did 26win - 6 loose to 1700+ rating... I played over 100 games with my BM and im only 1750... (My main FM is between 1900&2000).

to show how easy some other classes can be...

hey also, they buffed sin's damage as *cricket* last patch... How dumb is that

i am KFM. so i believe i trust you. still i think that BM is the hardest class to play pvp wise.

so i dont use sarcasm to troll.

but it doesnt mean that u should not improve and learn. it should not be an excuse.

hence no whine pls

3 hours ago, Truce said:

Just as few BM in diamond as before if not fewer. 

dd16k5.jpg

Why does every want to be OP?

Personally,  I find the bm to be a very enjoyable class. Am I alone in this? Even in pvp . Whooped many warlocks butt.  If you can't use the class then play another?

2 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

Why does every want to be OP?

Personally,  I find the bm to be a very enjoyable class. Am I alone in this? Even in pvp . Whooped many warlocks butt.  If you can't use the class then play another?

So?

Does not change the fact that most of the other classes need lesser skill to win than a BM. If you take 2 players with exact same skill level in their respective classes, BM will lose most of the times. You can deny this fact, but that won't change it.

4 hours ago, Truce said:

so you are dangling a new carrot now? it was lvl 50 patch, now it's something else

face it, BM was, is, and always will be (up to current kr patch) trash tier. BM has no presence in any recent major tournaments. 

this is basically saying how a prius will be faster than a ferrari. just gotta wait for that new engine patch amirite. give prius owners false hope when u have 0 proof to back up anything u say other than that prius drivers need to git gud

Except we were supposed to get the achievement vendor with the patch. We didn't get it so why would you think anything has changed? You don't have any new skills. You just have a tiny bit more skill points and that's it. Did you think that when you hit level 50 something magically changes and you somehow become super powerful without any other changes? That would be a bit silly, wouldn't it? You need your HM skills, which we should've got but didn't. It's not a new carrot at all. It's what everyone was talking about.

Luki won the imperial tournament last week as a BM BEFORE the 50 patch.

He's playing right now in this week's tournament.  Against another BM...

https://www.twitch.tv/impbns

Nobody is arguing that BM isn't a hard class.  Compared to summoner it's like night and day.  But not everyone wants to play a faceroll class like summoner.  And Luki proves you can do well with BM.

If you expected BM to turn into a faceroll class like summoner, well, you were wrong, and I don't think many BM players would want that anyway.

Ofc all classes are balanced:

*scummoners have a sidekick

*blade cancers/destros spin to win

*fms have high dps

*sins can turn invisible

*BM can... they can... they can block! That's a lesson for all of us - the violence is not a solution. Self-defense is ok, but unnecessary violence is improper for a hongmoon student.

31 minutes ago, Zachariasz said:

*fms have high dps

*sins can turn invisible

*BM can... they can... they can block! That's a lesson for all of us - the violence is not a solution. Self-defense is ok, but unnecessary violence is improper for a hongmoon student.

Meanwhile Warlock got a bit of all except spin to win and worthy stuns/dazes. Which ... well let's just say is a bad idea of PvP

5 hours ago, NN13 said:

So?

Does not change the fact that most of the other classes need lesser skill to win than a BM. If you take 2 players with exact same skill level in their respective classes, BM will lose most of the times. You can deny this fact, but that won't change it.

Some people enjoy a challenge, others don't.. Which category are you in?

One step they could take in the right direction would be to allow BM's to use their basic ZXCV skills in draw stance, unless they have flock/bladecall active. One of my biggest gripes with draw stance is that switching in and out often forces you to waste an iframe and makes your CC skills inaccessible.

4 hours ago, Zachariasz said:

*fms have high dps

*sins can turn invisible

i lol-ed on this one.. I main BM 50hm5 and made a sin, sm and warlock just to test why BM is the worst class.
PVP wise, I can say that it is very easy to be on the offensive side with all the lag and delay.

Archived