Real Players are helping bots in Misty Wood

SwiftSword

There are so many bots farming at Misty. So I try to kill them to interrupt them from farming. But the real players from Blue shirt come to get me for interrupt them. Why are they support the bots? I already report them with bots together. If they are trying to take advantage from bots, then they are supporting bots. They need to get warning.   

I've seen this as well in the new SSP area. I'm killing bots to stop them from farming, when a player (one specific cerulean blade dancer in Old Man Cho ) continuously comes and tries to kill me when I'm attacking a bot. I believe he is the 'main' accounts of the bots, so he tries to protect them.

1 hour ago, 7Ve said:

I I believe he is the 'main' accounts of the bots, so he tries to protect them.

Paranoia much? You're PVP-ing against the other faction. To be honest when I see a red attacking my faction I attack back. I don't stop, look at who's attacking, scratch my arse and think if I should hit him or not and maybe wait for him to be done so he can possibly move on to attack me as well.

Just join the rest of the world who doesn't give a crap about the bots (including NcSoft) and make your life easier. If your willing to waste your time doing for free what a GM should be doing it's your prerogative but don't come complaining that other people PVP back.

Just now, Gerbil said:

Just join the rest of the world who doesn't give a crap about the bots (including NcSoft) and make your life easier. If your willing to waste your time doing for free what a GM should be doing it's your prerogative but don't come complaining that other people PVP back.

I'm not complaining that people fight me, if you read my post. Pertaining to the topic, the real player who helps the bots could be the owner of them. That's all.

3 hours ago, 7Ve said:

I'm not complaining that people fight me, if you read my post. Pertaining to the topic, the real player who helps the bots could be the owner of them. That's all.

Report them to support and they can be investigated. It doesn't need to be displayed on the forums. As Gerbil said, I'd do exactly the same. If I saw you attacking someone from my faction I'd go into help just incase you'd start attacking me next.  Those who strike first usually are at an advantage as-well.

You know what i had the exact scenario. I attacked roughly 10 bots and some live player come on and climb on a tree and do nothing up there. I suspect that's the bot runner that came to inspect who is disturb/interrupt their bots and try to remove the opposition player. So that i case i went into the Talus camp and ambush the bots in there with terror around. Seem safer that way.

Archived