Goodbye evryone

AntraciD

Thats the last time from now i touched this game...

I though they gonna make somethin with FPS issue Stuttering issue, well nothin changed...

And from few days alot of people getting hillarious arena / open world lag spikes, also not fixed after couple days of patch realese.

I know nobody cares that player leaving game etc i know that well, my point making this ticket was just to let evrybody knows how people trying to accept that things in evry single game i ever played are getting repaired instantly. i.e:

Few years ago WoW realesed new expansion they fcked up patch that cause people lose FPS and Lag like hell - what happend ? Exactly 1day later Blizz announce they got plenty of reports about performance issue and they are working on it. 

What is NCSOFT doing ? Plenty posts on forum milions posts on google, tons tickets about Performance and still NCSOFT totally ingores that, i made QUESTION in that livestream post they didnt even answer they trying work on performance... this is first THING people accept which shouldnt be like that

Second thing there is few days after patch and zero totally zero info from NCSOFT what they doing to repair: Lags after patch, disconects, errors that another thing people also accept...

Some of players will come here and judge me like "go home dont cry etc" its not about crying just before making reply here think about it. You are supposed to pay to get prem membership, buying outfits etc so that means u can except somethin that NCSOFT would like to do, you paying them so? 

At end i would like to say sorry about my english, i know its poor as hell but its not my native language i had to learn it myself ( its not excuses too :D )

I also think that ncsoft is not transparent enough - by far. They should show more presence on forums and at least assure us that they know about the issues and that they are working on it. I understand that they cant answer every post - i also understand that huge chunks of software are a pain in the ass and fixing stuff can take some time but at least let us know that you hear us.

But one thing they already said: the ping problems are not for everybody. So they need the individuals information to fix the problems. That means, if you have ping problems send a ticket and give them the information needed. I get the feeling that most people complaining on the forums did not go through this step, yet magically expect things to be fixed without any informations for ncsoft. That's not how it works.

Anyway, i wish you good luck with your next game. Maybe we see each other again in BnS if you come back somewhere in the future :)

everyone is entitled to their own opinions even if it doesnt meet everyone elses.

It sucks that you had such a bad time but as for me i couldnt enjoy the game anymore then i do now until next tower update :) good luck with future mmos mate

of course id ask for their stuff too rather then explain once again 

that like all over seas games the optimization is really bad 

its the same thing in tera and there are file fixes for it too that can reduce the problem 

but if its that bad that it ruining you game play then i guess see ya

I mean im over here unable to do the harvest event because me and everyone else crash during the evnet and are unable to get back in one of the top five channels to continue 

if it's not over already but that hardly ruins my game play

3 hours ago, AntraciD said:

Thats the last time from now i touched this game...

I though they gonna make somethin with FPS issue Stuttering issue, well nothin changed...

And from few days alot of people getting hillarious arena / open world lag spikes, also not fixed after couple days of patch realese.

I know nobody cares that player leaving game etc i know that well, my point making this ticket was just to let evrybody knows how people trying to accept that things in evry single game i ever played are getting repaired instantly. i.e:

Few years ago WoW realesed new expansion they fcked up patch that cause people lose FPS and Lag like hell - what happend ? Exactly 1day later Blizz announce they got plenty of reports about performance issue and they are working on it. 

What is NCSOFT doing ? Plenty posts on forum milions posts on google, tons tickets about Performance and still NCSOFT totally ingores that, i made QUESTION in that livestream post they didnt even answer they trying work on performance... this is first THING people accept which shouldnt be like that

Second thing there is few days after patch and zero totally zero info from NCSOFT what they doing to repair: Lags after patch, disconects, errors that another thing people also accept...

Some of players will come here and judge me like "go home dont cry etc" its not about crying just before making reply here think about it. You are supposed to pay to get prem membership, buying outfits etc so that means u can except somethin that NCSOFT would like to do, you paying them so? 

At end i would like to say sorry about my english, i know its poor as hell but its not my native language i had to learn it myself ( its not excuses too :D )

you aren't the only one to leave, the smart people are actually realizing the game for what it is, i've stopped playing and this will most likely be my last post as I will be going to a different game with friends

this is the second time being burned by ncsoft, first time was aion

Aion was a great game until it went f2p which was followed by the in rush of bots, the market went to shit as it forced players to buy gold illegally to keep up with everyone

The same has now happened to Blade and Soul, bots are out of control in this game. It's infuriating to go into PvP and fight bot after bot after bot especially the ones who are CC Immune, use hacks of their own to evade every attack or remain in stealth or hell even flying around or attacking you before the match even starts.

What I find more infuriating is the fact that the staff does nothing to prohibit this kind of behavior. I asked a staff member in an email as to why the bots I reported a week ago numerous times were still in the game. I was given a response along the lines of "it takes weeks to determine if the person is an actual bot or not and it costs the company many resources to figure this out".

ARE YOU *cricket*ING KIDDING ME, how hard is it to determine if "hg7yrx902" is a *cricket*ing bot. How bout you actually join the *cricket*ing game, play it and see what the players are facing but god forbid you put down your coffee and stop browsing on amazon.com or ebay to actually do your *cricket*ing job. Never will play a game endorsed by your company no matter how good it seems. Always gets infested with gold sellers. *cricket* you can't even tell whose buying gold in the game. In fact you made it even easier to buy gold in the game since I know people who do it. Just meet the gold seller in the cross server dungeon, change loot rules and bam the gold dealer bids how much ever gold you bought. Makes me wonder if you did this purposely to make even more money on the side.

GG Ncsoft, keep burning bridges with players. I expect to hear of server merges within a couple months due to the real playerbase leaving but perhaps that won't happen because when the real players go out the population of bots just rise even more so you won't even notice since you actually don't take a peek inside the game. *cricket*ing worthless staff.

Archived