So prem membership

Nirvanna

I thought about doing a 30 day one, and clicked on it.... nothing. Tf? They aren't going to send some shit via actual mail or some shit right? Didn't get premium membership stuff in game and paypal is uncharged. That thing just not working right now or what? Just going to be pissed if they double/triple charge me cause I was trying to figure out how to get the damn thing to work. 

same thing happened to me. sent a ticket, and they basically said it was an issue with paypal. I had just purchased something off ebay with it tho, so i told them that. they assured me that the payment had not gone through and to try again, so i did. it still didnt work so i paid using the credit/debit card option instead =/ im suprised they havent fixed the paypal issues tho. i was never charged double on paypal tho, so it shouldnt happen to you too

Okay long as i'm not getting charged, a credit card option? The window didn't change or try to load anything, so not sure how you selected that. Paypal still hasn't gotten charged and pretty sure I have no other payment means tied to this account so I doubt they have another way to charge me so glad I won't get double/triple charged randomly. Least the problem doesn't appear to be swinging in that direction. 

Archived