NCSoft, are you there?

PanCore

Hello,

If you think this is another useless topic? Then... yeah, you are right. 

For past few days BnS became unplayable cause of this huge, enormous in-game LAG. I see that more and more people are pissed off because of this. We are not able to play this game because we need stable connection to have a chance to progress.

I was searching this board to check if somebody else was having this same issue. Yeah... there is plenty of topics with the same statement.

You don't need to rush with updates and new content. Treat us well, fix optimalization and this lag issue, because You are losing players everydays and like we all knows Player = $$$.

Dear NCSoft, are you there?

2 hours ago, Lexter said:

Hi, i came down from heaven just to say you: *cricket* you. Give me your money.

NCSOFT

PS.: Ban me if you want :D.

I do not think this is the case here. Want to see something like that? Go play Trion's games.

BnS Devs offered us 1 free slot and they gave us a free to play game which is in no case P2W as it is right now. So, where is the problem? Yes they have a company to run and they do need support and ofc money, but where do you see this type of behavior you are referring at? Please take more time to think before writing down those nonsense. There are tons of free games that they do not deliver even the half of what BnS does. Do not be hasty at your judgement.

As for lag, yeah I have tons of myself in the open world because all they want to progress in the new territory. I am waiting for the first waves to pass and then I will do that myself but as it is now it is not bearable. I have to thank them though because they deliver us something more. Good or bad, does not matter it is something more.

10 minutes ago, Elorieth said:

I do not think this is the case here. Want to see something like that? Go play Trion's games. They offered us 1 free slot and they gave us a free to play game which is in no case P2W as it is right now. So, where is the problem? Yes they have a company to run and they do need support and ofc money, but where do you see this type of behavior? Please take more time to think before writing down those nonsense. There are tons of free games that they do not deliver even the half of what BnS does. Do not be hasty at your judgement.

As for lag, yeah I have tons of myself in the open world because all they want to progress in the new territory. I am waiting for the first waves to pass and then I will do that myself but as it is now it is not bearable. I have to thank them though because they deliver us something more. Good or bad, does not matter it is something more.

Is simple. They dont resolve basic issues since launch, just making another problems. They dont developing enything, not responding to main problems, dont fixing anything, they just rushing new bad optim. content to get more profit. Where i am wrong? BnS is very old game, they should have resolved main issues. They dont, so they dont care about player base as player base.

I watching this game for years and sice launch i can saw one thing: Trying making profit with very bad service.

Just now, Lexter said:

Is simple. They dont resolve basic issues since launch, just making another problems. They dont developing enything, not responding to main problems, dont fixing anything, they just rushing new bad optim. content to get more profit. Where i am wrong?

It is 100 % Free game. What do you expect? Do not do hasty judgement having monthly subscriber games in mind. They may have a plan e.g. release new content in order to have the same as other regions and maybe they are going to fix bugs when they will have the whole picture finished. But again, it is a free game and you can find a lot of constructive opinions in these pages. Give them time its only a couple of months....

17 minutes ago, Elorieth said:

It is 100 % Free game. What do you expect? Do not do hasty judgement having monthly subscriber games in mind. They may have a plan e.g. release new content in order to have the same as other regions and maybe they are going to fix bugs when they will have the whole picture finished. But again, it is a free game and you can find a lot of constructive opinions in these pages. Give them time its only a couple of months....

Is free, but they run this game to get profit. This game for many users cant work good. Free, pay, who cares. Rushing content without fixing issues make angry many players. Hehavior like: We have 2 milions players. HURA is ridiculous. They dont counting bot accounts, dead accounts etc... Just lying.

Yes, i saw many threads with constructive criticism (i write few) but every single of them was ignore. This is sadly true.

Great to have plan, i have too in me job, but me customers always know what i did, do and will do. Give them time? Please, dont be ridiculous. All what they can do is relase full game with full features and restrict areas.

What the *cricket* is wrong with this game servers?

I'm playing on Greenhollow and I've heared that all of the EU servers are located in Frankfurt but like you can see in screenshot below it says that I'm connected to Austin, US.

What the actual *cricket*? Are you serious?

a12ac822c2.png

I can't even talk to NPC, because their respond took exactly 12.714 sec. Are you serious? How BAD can this servers be? 

Won't you make any official statement and apologize us for this situation? It's all your fault and there is a lot of other players with the same issue.

Fix this *cricket*ing lags.

3 minutes ago, PanCore said:

What the *cricket* is wrong with this game servers?

I'm playing on Greenhollow and I've heared that all of the EU servers are located in Frankfurt but like you can see in screenshot below it says that I'm connected to Austin, US.

What the actual *cricket*? Are you serious?

I can't even talk to NPC, because their respond took exactly 12.714 sec. Are you serious? How BAD can this servers be? 

Won't you make any official statement and apologize us for this situation? It's all your fault and there is a lot of other players with the same issue.

Fix this *cricket*ing lags.

Servers are in Germany, but some resources are still in NA. Funny right? :) They can put servers to Arctic with same result. All i can say is i know your feel. But dont expect "sorry" from them.

This is what i called: reducing costs with acceptable risk.

But it's *cricket*ing hilarious that they rushed with 50 lvl content while they knew about this lag issue.
Like I said I'm not the only one, because you can search forum and find dozens of topics with the same "LAG" problem. Not to mention reddit and other sites have hundreds of this "issue". 
They do nothing to solve it, and more and more players are leaving thanks to horrible optimalization (high-end PC can't handle stable 30-60 fps and drops to 10-15) and now they *cricket*ed up server connection with last few "patches".
So am I connected to GER or to US? WTFast says that I'm connected to US even when I'm in-game... I've heared that login/character screen is hosted in US but after choosing server you are redirected back to GER where all the servers are hosted.

58 minutes ago, Elorieth said:

BnS Devs offered us 1 free slot and they gave us a free to play game which is in no case P2W as it is right now. So, where is the problem? Yes they have a company to run and they do need support and ofc money, but where do you see this type of behavior you are referring at? Please take more time to think before writing down those nonsense. There are tons of free games that they do not deliver even the half of what BnS does. Do not be hasty at your judgement

We really need a word for people like you, how come there is none, or maybe I just don't know it yet.

People who will take anything, who are like: "Guys this is free, this is NCSoft giving us a gift from the good of their hearts.

I can eat shit, because, other people are eating even worse shit. This is free and great, issues?, how dare you people complain. NCSoft as the angels they are, gave us a FREE game, *cricket* it, it's FREE. They are doing this because they are insanely generous. Unbelieveable some players, how are they even getting to the point to wanting a game to function properly, it's fricking FREE. HOW dare they demand a good environment to play, this game is free, stuff takes time, BE HAPPY THEY GAVE US THIS GAME FOR FREE (I still have to smile when I read stuff like this.) Other free games are even worse... since others do it worse, doing it slightly better is okay and acceptable.

Instead of playing now, I will just wait until the first wave is gone. How can you people complain, you can just play later on, not now, not now when you want to play it. Like really, this is FREE, THANK YOU NCSOFT for giving us a free great game.

You have crashes? Bsods? Laggs? FPS drops? Unplayable frustration? These kids these days, just can't appreciate something free, go out in the sun and wait for 1-2 weeks and then play BnS, how can you even think about complaining about these things, the game is free, you should be greatful not demand and complain, at the end of the day, this game is a GIFT, they gave this game to you for FREE as a GIFT.

How dare you people go to Blackwyrm and see other players get Brilliant Chests bcause they don't have 2FPS. OTHER GAMES have even worse issues okay? Be happy about that, because OTHERS have more issues, these issues are OKAY! Thank you so much for a free game, I will take anything, since I know, others have it worse.

Brb, let me take a shower while kids in africa struggle to find clean water. Or let me *cricket* about humans destroying nature, even tho I myself don't go out to plant trees."

Sticky this, please!

I don't know what the complaining is about. My fps has never dropped below 40.

I pay for my subscription as an endorsement of excellence in storytelling and enjoyable gaming. Have people forgotten what "don't look a gift horse in the mouth means?"

I think the silent majority appreciates what NC has given us.

49 minutes ago, mihwK said:

We really need a word for people like you, how come there is none, or maybe I just don't know it yet.

People who will take anything, who are like: "Guys this is free, this is NCSoft giving us a gift from the good of their hearts.

I can eat shit, because, other people are eating even worse shit. This is free and great, issues?, how dare you people complain. NCSoft as the angels they are, gave us a FREE game, *cricket* it, it's FREE. They are doing this because they are insanely generous. Unbelieveable some players, how are they even getting to the point to wanting a game to function properly, it's fricking FREE. HOW dare they demand a good environment to play, this game is free, stuff takes time, BE HAPPY THEY GAVE US THIS GAME FOR FREE (I still have to smile when I read stuff like this.) Other free games are even worse... since others do it worse, doing it slightly better is okay and acceptable.

Instead of playing now, I will just wait until the first wave is gone. How can you people complain, you can just play later on, not now, not now when you want to play it. Like really, this is FREE, THANK YOU NCSOFT for giving us a free great game.

You have crashes? Bsods? Laggs? FPS drops? Unplayable frustration? These kids these days, just can't appreciate something free, go out in the sun and wait for 1-2 weeks and then play BnS, how can you even think about complaining about these things, the game is free, you should be greatful not demand and complain, at the end of the day, this game is a GIFT, they gave this game to you for FREE as a GIFT.

How dare you people go to Blackwyrm and see other players get Brilliant Chests bcause they don't have 2FPS. OTHER GAMES have even worse issues okay? Be happy about that, because OTHERS have more issues, these issues are OKAY! Thank you so much for a free game, I will take anything, since I know, others have it worse.

Brb, let me take a shower while kids in africa struggle to find clean water. Or let me *cricket* about humans destroying nature, even tho I myself don't go out to plant trees."

Are you...are you serious? 

People have the right to complain about what the hell they want. It's called freedom of speech. Also, what's with all the sugary nonsense that is in your comment? You sound like a child in a fairytale. This is the real world. If you look at the history of this company you'll see why their games fell to nothing. Sure it's free to play, but that doesn't mean anything. People can complain about what they want. It's a product released to the public and customers have every right to do so. As much as I can complain about a free sample and offer suggestions for improvement. 

Like my opinion: This game is utter trash and I happily play a subscription based game that caters to my needs, has a caring community, and devs/mods that listen. My opinion. It's what I think, and I can say whatever I want. 

I'm not going on anyone that plays this game, and you have no right to do this to others either. It's based purely on someone's perception and opinion. Learn that if you don't care what others say and play for your enjoyment, your life will improve ten fold. 

I'll release my 16 year old girl self now ( ;) ) 

(Had to add a weird comment too.)

1 hour ago, Elorieth said:

I do not think this is the case here. Want to see something like that? Go play Trion's games.

BnS Devs offered us 1 free slot and they gave us a free to play game which is in no case P2W as it is right now. So, where is the problem? Yes they have a company to run and they do need support and ofc money, but where do you see this type of behavior you are referring at? Please take more time to think before writing down those nonsense. There are tons of free games that they do not deliver even the half of what BnS does. Do not be hasty at your judgement.

lot of games offer something in expansions. it's not revolutionary what BnS does. and we got slot free cause they added new class. they said so themselves. GW2 did the same when they added new class with HoT expansion. yes the game is free, but the profit they make is no joke. someone has spent $6000 in store and another one $1500

the funny thing is they know that the game was gonna be unstable with lot of ping+fps issues since they know ages ago(at least 1-2 years) that every Asian version has customization patch. even i know this. since they already know that Asian versions have customization patch, our version should have a customization patch from the moment the 1st beta came out(and they even did technical beta too. hahahaha. hilarious). there's absolutely no way that all other version need customization patch to be stable, and ours would be stable without it. but surprisingly we don't have such patch yet. so i'm not going to thank them for anything. 2+ months and mail bug hasn't been fixed yet. i made an alt and i have a lot of breakthrough items standing there in the vault of my main cause i can't give it to my alt, and now i have to farm again. it took me 12 Nekuro runs to get the weapon for my alt, and i have this weapon for my alt in the vault on my main

4 hours ago, PanCore said:

Hello,

If you think this is another useless topic? Then... yeah, you are right. 

For past few days BnS became unplayable cause of this huge, enormous in-game LAG. I see that more and more people are pissed off because of this. We are not able to play this game because we need stable connection to have a chance to progress.

I was searching this board to check if somebody else was having this same issue. Yeah... there is plenty of topics with the same statement.

You don't need to rush with updates and new content. Treat us well, fix optimalization and this lag issue, because You are losing players everydays and like we all knows Player = $$$.

Dear NCSoft, are you there?

My suggestion is this bubba.

Pull your logs (their support site should tell you what logs they need and how to get them)

Attach them to a ticket with the issue.  If you think their dev team can fix an issue without any kind of data...well you obviously are very knew to the tech industry....so on behalf of it..welcome..avoid best buy....they will turn your comp into a paperweight.

22 minutes ago, Yahni said:

Are you...are you serious? 

It must be a trend in this forum, where people like you pop up and literally fail to understand a very clear message.

The fact that you think I said this is a free game be grateful, is simply annoying when you then proceed to be smart, I also every time went on to call you out on your really lacking skills, and well, the mods don't like me doing that. Go read it again, and this time don't pretend to be so smart, actually be smart and understand what you read. There are "" for a reason, the entire thing is written in a sarcastic way for a reason, I swear, can't you just pop in and be like I'm wrong, instead of pretending to be so insanely smart while you literally can't even get a message I'm spoon feeding to you. 

1 hour ago, Elorieth said:

It is 100 % Free game. What do you expect?

I am utterly sick of hearing this. Free shit is still shit. Complacency has gone a long way in causing the MMO industry to devolve into garbage. Oh well there are bots in every game. Oh well it's only been out a few months. Oh well it's free. You need to just stop rationalizing sloppy, amateurish tripe. Games should be getting better over the years, not worse. The gaming industry needs to start striving for excellence again. Give the players a great sub based game and they'll flock to it by the millions. F2P has become synonymous with churned out junky cash grabs and gamers are weary of it.

3 minutes ago, mihwK said:

It must be a trend in this forum, where people like you pop up and literally fail to understand a very clear message.

The fact that you think I said this is a free game be grateful, is simply annoying when you then proceed to be smart, I also every time went on to call you out on your really lacking skills, and well, the mods don't like me doing that. Go read it again, and this time don't pretend to be so smart, actually be smart and understand what you read.

Aww my lack of skills? Ironic. I'm not pretending to be smart at all...it's how I write. I guess I can see the "sarcasm" now, but if you can actually piece together a proper sentence, it could be easier to understand. I'm not going to apologize. Because I don't care. All your sentences were contradictory...If that was your goal then you succeeded. I guess my previous comment is directed to whoever reads it as offensive. 

This is boring, I'm not responding to this.

15 minutes ago, Yahni said:

I guess my previous comment is directed to whoever reads it as offensive.

Take the loss, nothing to do with boring. You simply didn't get a very easy to understand message, maybe less throwing around with things like "freedom of speech", "peoples rights", and all the wannabe smart things you spew around, and more actual reading. You quoted me, and you procceed to comment on the stuff you didn't get, that message was directed at me and not anyone.

Be happy the online gaming community is also going into a direction where you have to treat ppl like little sensitive babys. Every time you treat them the way they deserve, the companys feel like they have to intervene... be it mods, be it tribunal, or be it anything  else really. This trend to control players isn't really cool!

Archived