Jump to content
Forums

Best bracelet in current patch?


Recommended Posts

So I was wondering which bracelet is the best to go for at level 50, breeze gives alot of AP and alot of CD but none CR, however there are others that gives lower AP and CD but has decent amount of CR

 

suggestions from experts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pirate bracelet upgrade path is the best right now and what we will be using pretty much forever, even at stage 1 awakened Oathbreaker bracelet has some crazy stats.

 

Until you can upgrade that you can use the breeze bracelet which seems to have at least 3 different roll versions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlexOliki said:

what is that 2nd soul u have in your inventory its purple 

Its not a soul its actually what you use to upgrade the soul to the next stage soul which has 15ap

But to answer op's question if you can upgrade to oathbraker bracelet that out of the gate has like 18ap and 600crit which already is better then other bracelets around. So once you can upgrade to it, that bracelet will maintain its status as the best bracelet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FieryPassion said:

Its not a soul its actually what you use to upgrade the soul to the next stage soul which has 15ap

But to answer op's question if you can upgrade to oathbraker bracelet that out of the gate has like 18ap and 600crit which already is better then other bracelets around. So once you can upgrade to it, that bracelet will maintain its status as the best bracelet.

^

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FieryPassion said:

Its not a soul its actually what you use to upgrade the soul to the next stage soul which has 15ap

But to answer op's question if you can upgrade to oathbraker bracelet that out of the gate has like 18ap and 600crit which already is better then other bracelets around. So once you can upgrade to it, that bracelet will maintain its status as the best bracelet.

where do u get it? to make +10 ~ +15?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Bracelet is the current end of the Evolution path that starts with Pirate Bracelet.

 

Here's a Small guide for all accessories (Soul excluded) : http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/119663-guide-acessory-upgrading/

 

EDIT : In the guide Villainess = Siren, but I think you can deduce the stuff with the mats.

 

Weapons, here's a chart : 2fPHzkk.png

Sorry for double post but it's important :

 

Basically for Rings, Necklace and Earrings, just follow the path started by Storyline (it ends at true Siren then jumps into lvl 50 content directly)

 

For Belt : Start with Siren Belt, After Awakened Siren you're already in Silverfrost Stuff

 

For Bracelet, Start with Pirate, it will also jump to lvl 50 content after Awakened pirate.

 

Pirate Bracelet and Siren Belt are like the storyline stuff for their categories, but it's hard to know for new people (I was one of those xD)

Edited by Axxuka
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rugba said:

The Pirate bracelet upgrade path is the best right now and what we will be using pretty much forever, even at stage 1 awakened Oathbreaker bracelet has some crazy stats.

 

Until you can upgrade that you can use the breeze bracelet which seems to have at least 3 different roll versions.

Are you sure about Awakened Oathbreaker? It doesn't have any Critdmg.

 

It's around 600Crit, around 20 AP (not ingame currently) and sure it gives quite some damage but (compared to 10+AP/400+Cdmg) I doubt that that much crit is worth it if you're already at 50%+, or am I wrong? I mean, Cdmg gives like the most damage of anything for most classes.

 

Another question about Breeze: So, Crit+AP+Cdmg is best if you're not 50%+, but if you are: 14AP/350Cdmg or 11AP/400Cdmg?

 

@Tung123

There are a few sources, but the ones I know of are Grand-Harvest event and the new PvP Daily-region (you can get them from the boxes which need a special key) You can also buy the Bracelet for 100 Faction-insignias or whatever they are, but I wouldn't recommend that (you need them for the Achievement-vendor, too.)

Edited by Purestic
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2016 at 1:26 AM, Purestic said:

Are you sure about Awakened Oathbreaker? It doesn't have any Critdmg.

 

It's around 600Crit, around 20 AP (not ingame currently) and sure it gives quite some damage but (compared to 10+AP/400+Cdmg) I doubt that that much crit is worth it if you're already at 50%+, or am I wrong? I mean, Cdmg gives like the most damage of anything for most classes.

 

Another question about Breeze: So, Crit+AP+Cdmg is best if you're not 50%+, but if you are: 14AP/350Cdmg or 11AP/400Cdmg?

 

@Tung123

There are a few sources, but the ones I know of are Grand-Harvest event and the new PvP Daily-region (you can get them from the boxes which need a special key) You can also buy the Bracelet for 100 Faction-insignias or whatever they are, but I wouldn't recommend that (you need them for the Achievement-vendor, too.)

I'm using the atk/cdm breeze for now and still at 44% crit and it works fine, 440 cdm is pretty great but eventually upgrading pirate bracelet path gives 30+ or 40+ atk at the higher upgrades and that pretty much makes up for the crit damage I believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rugba said:

I'm using the atk/cdm breeze for now and still at 44% crit and it works fine, 440 cdm is pretty great but eventually upgrading pirate bracelet path gives 30+ or 40+ atk at the higher upgrades and that pretty much makes up for the crit damage I believe.

Oh 30-40 AP is indeed very much. That should make up the loss of cdm, you're right. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...