Forums

Why no silverfrost transformation stones

Sexifier

Merry potters recipe is rare and expensive which means only a few players move that market at the moment and also they are extremely expensive to make.
Also, the first stones these people make probably go for their upgrades and not for sale

the recipes are going for any were from 600g to 1200g needed to make them now unless your a GM or the gold god ppl are looking for its not gonna happen

you'll have to wait probly 2-3weeks for prices to stablize to a point were our crafters can aford to make them that doesnt cost a kidney 

The recipe is for premium refiner just like it was for MTS.
Also crafting the stones takes about 3 days (wood->refiner->prem. refiner->stone) so the first stones will probably appear today.

Materials are not that hard to get, just expensive on the market.

the recipe is the same as for moonwater ones, but you do need level 4 and moonwater was level 3 same goes for the new mats to gather etc, it all need guild level 4... so if you havent been keeping up with your guild you'll need to level up first.. 

besides cant we transmute them now also ? i saw it in a glance in the transmute menu, but i dont remember the items 

yeah if u were crafting MTS you should have level 4 by now ;p only a few days work... aah its was premium  trans stone i wonder what's the use for that in the future

anyway i for one havent been keeping up with my crafting so i got some stuff to work on still, and im also still on awakend pirate lol and siren for acesoires but oh well ill get there someday lol

3 hours ago, mayuri said:

yeah if u were crafting MTS you should have level 4 by now ;p only a few days work... aah its was premium  trans stone i wonder what's the use for that in the future

anyway i for one havent been keeping up with my crafting so i got some stuff to work on still, and im also still on awakend pirate lol and siren for acesoires but oh well ill get there someday lol

Look it up.  Knowledge will help you in figuring out how much you will need to hoard.  I'll give you a hint.....a lot.  You think it is a pain now.....wait.

1st one I have seen so far.

JZzDL2U.jpg

estimate cost right now (jiwan server)

250 ss = 65 gold

10 silverfrost frost = 1 gold (free)

5 silverfrost quartz = 6.5 gold

10 moonstone = 10 gold

5 premium kaolin = xxx (around 20 gold for a material)

almost 100 gold now exclude premium kaolin recipe

With current material it will cost 10 G per stone.

1 hour ago, Elynya said:

250 ss = 65 gold

10 moonstone = 10 gold

Yeah that sounds about right. there are stones up for EU already but those are at insane price. Ripping off people so yeah don't buy them just let them waste their money on taxes.

auSPCxV.png

1 hour ago, Elynya said:

1st one I have seen so far.

JZzDL2U.jpg

250 ss = 65 gold

10 moonstone = 10 gold

Honestly that dosent seem that bad itll be like how MTS was on release 

12 hours ago, Alodapos said:

Merry potters recipe is rare and expensive which means only a few players move that market at the moment and also they are extremely expensive to make.
Also, the first stones these people make probably go for their upgrades and not for sale

its not   expensive  to make 1 item u need make one item i can make stone my self an its cheaper to make my self then buy a stone for 60g lol i can make most items an farm ss my self an lol i can make  hugh Gold off it ppl puting that high are dumb but really its cheaper make items then buy stone  refine is only thing that going cost alot rest lol easy as 1 2 3

4 hours ago, Elynya said:

Holy... 100G need 10 for True breeze upgrade who will buy it with that price anyway how much taxes cost for setting 100G item.

70G+ on NA

BteZZJN.jpg

Holy crap 70g per stone, gonna wait for the price to go down, way down. Like the guy said above, nobody should buy these, just let these suckers waste tax for those crazy prices.

7 minutes ago, Kicker said:

actually there`s been 4 that got sold on EU for 299g.99s99c each thats 1.2k gold :D whoever bought them must be crazy

Yeah crazy or buying cheap gold to goldsellers ! I think we would be surprised if we had the stats of how many ppl ever bought gs gold...

9 minutes ago, Kicker said:

actually there`s been 4 that got sold on EU for 299g.99s99c each thats 1.2k gold :D whoever bought them must be crazy

You shouldn't really trust marketplace either. It's very easy to influence it.  Be first to put something in, give gold to alt, buy it, post it back, buy it again.

Archived