To all FMS please......

dmoe33

PLEASE for the love of gigas stop using auto detonate. Ive seen end game fms using it which sure if theres no other fm in ur pt do w/e u want but if there is another PLEASE unspec it. I dont wanna get into the build debate and im not gonna tell u how to play the game or how to build, just dont want your build to mess up someones elses. Ive seen fms in yeti do it which u would think by that time they would know but apparently not 

I support that completely. At least half of all FM are using that shit. Theoretically, with 2 or more FM in a Group it should be ok because they can burn the enemy the whole time. Problem is, nearly no FM who uses auto-detonate burns the enemy at all. I don't know but it seems these people use only 2, LBM and RMB and think they do good damage.

So to all who play FM: Please do not use auto-detone, because it lowers your damage and the damage of other FM.

I definitely support THISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just annoying when u deal just half of your maximum critical damage just because some jackass detonate the embers taking out the chance of burn the enemy!!!

And when u try to explain their mistake they just don't care >.>

Archived