Soulstone Plains pvp bosses

Ryufu

I want my opinion to be heard about this, because I know a lot of people feel the same way. NCsoft, you made the world bosses for the PVP open world events WAYY too strong. Any melee class just gets wrecked by the terrors or any of the harder bosses. They can one shot you even if you have the best gear/equipment. Idc if you say to iframe it, its impossible with all of the lag caused by the people around you and on top of that, the bosses' abilities are too quick to iframe all of them (maybe iframe 1 out of three or so attacks that can 1/2 shot you).

Its wayyyyy too easy as a ranged class to get prestige. They need to nerf these bosses. 

yeah well if you are weak dont blame the monster.... blame yourself

i can do daily just fine though......

monster too easy, people mock the game and quit the game because too ez.

monster too hard, people rage asking to nerf the monster.......

we should make the monster 1 hit kill dont you weakling agree?

Rokcetman

i bet your a ranged just afk shooting outside of the aoe spam range and getting free rewards all day am i right ??
because this is what happening on my warlock i can eat watch tv etc why nuking the boss and not giving a crap..
on any of my melees ? oh pls 2 hit killed ba the aoe spams and aoe ccs and never get any chests....

I love when, during mining, casters don't let boss come near drill and start fight near Terror. They just stand and shoot while you must get close to boss and risk being pulled by Terror and most likely getting killed. :|

I really dislike new faction quests. I was considering summoner as my main, but now I'm playing sin (if I only knew back then...).

i play ranged in this place and have a stable ping around 20 ,  fps 20-30 with the big amounts of people and still get mad delay/lagg , and most of times end up loosing my precious prestige . Imo this area is a very good place to farm soulstones , But a BIG waste of your time if you dont have a godly tank that can hold aggro in the mess , and to not reset last boss and Zero cerulians around interfeering

On 25/3/2016 at 5:15 AM, Ryufu said:

I want my opinion to be heard about this, because I know a lot of people feel the same way. NCsoft, you made the world bosses for the PVP open world events WAYY too strong. Any melee class just gets wrecked by the terrors or any of the harder bosses. They can one shot you even if you have the best gear/equipment. Idc if you say to iframe it, its impossible with all of the lag caused by the people around you and on top of that, the bosses' abilities are too quick to iframe all of them (maybe iframe 1 out of three or so attacks that can 1/2 shot you).

Its wayyyyy too easy as a ranged class to get prestige. They need to nerf these bosses. 

Exactly what you said i agree 100%.I never get my quests done neither on my Sin nor on my KFM 

TheHorror  of the new OWPVP is not about  pvp  but the lagfest, fps freeze,  I have the dps  but   you do 0 dps when games decides to not give a  duck  and just freeze.  Is not that  I can't  do the  damage  it won't let me do it. 

Screenshot_160327_006.jpg

On 3/25/2016 at 3:37 PM, Rocketman said:

yeah well if you are weak dont blame the monster.... blame yourself

i can do daily just fine though......

monster too easy, people mock the game and quit the game because too ez.

monster too hard, people rage asking to nerf the monster.......

we should make the monster 1 hit kill dont you weakling agree?

dude, i aint weak, i just dont get the damn rewards.

i know i deal plenty of damage!

what class you play? easy ranged and not get hit by AoE? 

Dont comment on posts if you havent got anything useful or positive to say.

I'd be fine with the absurd damage and absurd attack speed if the game didn't have ping, optimization, fps, etc. problems. You can just go back to base, pick up the drum buff that helps you fight against Unbound/Evolved monsters, and continue the fight.

The enemies should have more ways of dealing with ranged players though. Like Terrors should randomly target them with the shockwave or chain pull.

10 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

I'd be fine with the absurd damage and absurd attack speed if the game didn't have ping, optimization, fps, etc. problems. You can just go back to base, pick up the drum buff that helps you fight against Unbound/Evolved monsters, and continue the fight.

The enemies should have more ways of dealing with ranged players though. Like Terrors should randomly target them with the shockwave or chain pull.

What drum buff? :O

3 hours ago, Udunnome said:

What drum buff? :O

Go back to base, there are three drums next to the prestige merchant. You need 50, 100, and 200 prestige points to activate them; you won't lose prestige points for using them. However, you need to maintain those prestige points to keep the buff.

17 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Go back to base, there are three drums next to the prestige merchant. You need 50, 100, and 200 prestige points to activate them; you won't lose prestige points for using them. However, you need to maintain those prestige points to keep the buff.

Tnx for the info, I've also found a Youtube video about this stuff. What are the buffs exactly? I saw that one of them is for increased attack, one is for defense and the third one?

8 hours ago, Udunnome said:

Tnx for the info, I've also found a Youtube video about this stuff. What are the buffs exactly? I saw that one of them is for increased attack, one is for defense and the third one?

First one provides immunity to Frighten.  Second one is the first+evolved defense (amounts to about 20% DR), third is the previous 2+evolved attack.

As for what Frighten is, no clue.

I like how you can get 30 prestige points for a mob and not get a chest drop or kill credit also love that as a melee class you get pulled all the time while ranged classes get to sit outside AOE range with one hand down there pants. Also like how if to many people are there no one gets a chest due to not scoring 1% damage and this is from a players with 4k+ crit and 500 AP when most people are 450 AP on my server. 

1 minute ago, OuchThatHurt said:

I like how you can get 30 prestige points for a mob and not get a chest drop or kill credit also love that as a melee class you get pulled all the time while ranged classes get to sit outside AOE range with one hand down there pants. Also like how if to many people are there no one gets a chest due to not scoring 1% damage and this is from a players with 4k+ crit and 500 AP when most people are 450 AP on my server. 

I have 400 AP and still manage to get chest simply because I stay on the left side only. People start with the right side, then run left. While the zerg is killing right side boss, I do my 1% on the left side one.

1 hour ago, Udunnome said:

I have 400 AP and still manage to get chest simply because I stay on the left side only. People start with the right side, then run left. While the zerg is killing right side boss, I do my 1% on the left side one.

I have aggro and hold it on half the bosses so damage is not an issue to get 30 p points and get no chest means something is broken...had it happen at BW loads get kill credit for achievement and 20+ P points but no chest or quest completion also camp 1 side with my party or move to a new channel i mean we only do it with our guild and tops 30-40 people turn up with maybe a few pugs.

trying this out today for the first time i just gave up on it... i cant get in range to attack the boss, because its aoe kills me instantly... i watched the whole group of crimson's get instan gibbed tonight. Effectively this is a raid boss... in a pvp zone... let's forget those small group of enemy faction that sit on the boss, and will wipe your group the moment you pull anyways.

Its pretty poorly thought out... they wanted an Alterec Valley style of area but the problem is when your bosses are SO powerful that they instantly murder then entire raid? i don't know... hell half the time i dont even see a warning about the aoe, just see the red field and you die. Worse part its main source for soulstones...which you need to do upgrades... tried to do this place 3-4 times today and either the CO showed up and stopped us, or wasn't enough of us to even scratch the boss... because of his aoe 1 shot...it was pretty discouraging.

like the game but this whole aspect is pretty sad... maybe i'll try arena over this for soul stones... that might actually be fun.

23 hours ago, LordLokai said:

trying this out today for the first time i just gave up on it... i cant get in range to attack the boss, because its aoe kills me instantly... i watched the whole group of crimson's get instan gibbed tonight. Effectively this is a raid boss... in a pvp zone... let's forget those small group of enemy faction that sit on the boss, and will wipe your group the moment you pull anyways.

Its pretty poorly thought out... they wanted an Alterec Valley style of area but the problem is when your bosses are SO powerful that they instantly murder then entire raid? i don't know... hell half the time i dont even see a warning about the aoe, just see the red field and you die. Worse part its main source for soulstones...which you need to do upgrades... tried to do this place 3-4 times today and either the CO showed up and stopped us, or wasn't enough of us to even scratch the boss... because of his aoe 1 shot...it was pretty discouraging.

like the game but this whole aspect is pretty sad... maybe i'll try arena over this for soul stones... that might actually be fun.

Keep in mind the mobs are level 50 and are tagged Evolved. They're not meant to be breezed through, unlike Misty Woods Terrors. Also do keep in mind not everyone have reached Silverfrost endgame tier equipment.

tried on my melee today. got 1/3 Terror Look a Like boss. :3 died in between the wave of that "1".

Hope to have 1 second delay on their Red AoE so we can react properly.
Bwyrm has a patters so we can be prepared. This one, I can't figure it out. @.@ T.T

Have to say that i agree with op recently i swaped to my warlock alt which i leveled mostly for the event but now it looks like my new main compared to KFM.

Also those terrors are pure nightmare to deal with as melee but this issue isnt really limited to soulstone plains but rather all areas of new patch.

Not to mention that half of those faction dailys are stupid as its just pure pve inside of pvp zone with mobs that can 1-2 shot you, now add to that mix oposing faction players, lag, random fps drops and you have recipe for healthy rage.

They should add that the group gets chests, so more ppl group up i never do any groups nowdays it not worth it. Teammates only want me to ress em all time and i cant if i want to get updates. But well the system is bugged and gl try get any quests done if you are a melee....

Only need 1 from oposite team standing under an terror tossing 1 grenade. 24v1 and 1 always wins... the designer of this battlearea should be kicked!

Anyone who says SSP is fine does not know what they are talking about.  No one fights Hwang Po or any of the bosses during the Battle phase.

NO manner of skill can save a PC from Getting Curb stomped by 5 Boss mobs at once, Even worse is that Hwang Po resets at the earliest possible chance.

I have not seen anyone ever kill the boss of the Battle phase.

During peak times have you ever noticed that channels 1-5 are full? That means there are 60 ppl in these channels.  I think that in order to

make SSP more playable the hard cap on the number of players in a SSP Channel zone should be set to 24, and 3 times the current calculated

channels should be open. Doing this will vastly improve the performance of everyones clients and make it easier to react to the AOEs in SSP.

In addition to lowering the strain on our clients the delay on terror mobs AOEs should be at least 1 Sec,, or similar to how bloodmane's skills

are delayed.

Please consider more gathering quests for soulstones, lower times on meteor spawns, and making the gunner mobs worth while to kill.

Archived