New races for summoner ! Pls NCSOFT do your magic :)

xZerefx

Is there any chance of summoner class expanding onto other races same way warlock did since from what i hear it was lyn only class at first ? Playing summoner as something else then a small rat kid would be awesome xD

I honestly feel they should have all races have all classes by give something unique to each race. Somewhat like they did between Blade Master and Blade Dancer. Two similar races but different skills and abilities.

A gon summoner could summon a bear for example, where as a yun could summon a dear.

Jin could summon a giraffe or something, idfk :D

In all honesty I'd love to play as a Lyn Assassin or Soul Fighter, but it isn't an option. 

So go on NcSoft, see if you can get the Koreans to design some lovely new classes :3

Lorewise: Giving the summoner class to any race besides Lyn wouldn't make sense. Keep in mind that the cats that the lyn are able to summon aren't JUST cats. They're familiars (A.K.A spirits animals) and the Lyn are the only race capable enough to converse with spirits.

(and before someone points it out: No, Warlock's aren't the same as Summoners. Since Warlocks use Talismans rather than their own energy to summon thralls, and these creatures that has no mind of its own and only follows the will of whoever summoned it, so they're pretty different in practice.)

I'd much rather see the summoner class gain access to new familiar types (even just cosmetically) instead giving the summoner to other races just because some people aren't fond of playing lyn.

3 hours ago, Kitah said:

I honestly feel they should have all races have all classes by give something unique to each race. Somewhat like they did between Blade Master and Blade Dancer. Two similar races but different skills and abilities.

A gon summoner could summon a bear for example, where as a yun could summon a dear.

Jin could summon a giraffe or something, idfk :D

In all honesty I'd love to play as a Lyn Assassin or Soul Fighter, but it isn't an option.

So go on NcSoft, see if you can get the Koreans to design some lovely new classes :3

So basically you never want to see your weapon drop ever again and be forced to buy keys for every evolve?

3 hours ago, XIAO said:

So basically you never want to see your weapon drop ever again and be forced to buy keys for every evolve?

Like the Warlock and the Assassin, they basically use the same weapon. Just change the Summoner's weapon description for example to say for "All Summoners" and then it would just use the Summoners staff. Isn't a big problem at all. 

You would need to ask the korean devs....they make that call not the NCwest dev's.  Some things they can change...major game changes like that and it would have to go through the main branch due to licensing reasons.

Archived