Lv45 & lv50 Split route availability

Daegaur

7 minutes ago, Krocodile said:

I don't understand why the new/alternate path is so much more expensive though. Is this to keep players from abandoning blackram/bloodshade/naryu?

Long term effect right now new one is expensive because its just the NEW so yes ofc cits gonna be a lot pricier but way down the road i think its more convenience sake 

3 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Long term effect right now new one is expensive because its just the NEW so yes ofc cits gonna be a lot pricier but way down the road i think its more convenience sake 

I get you. But from what I've seen so far, obtaining siren and pirate are not only just as easy if not easier as oathbreaker, they are cheaper in terms of mats and gold by almost half. Or am I missing something?

19 minutes ago, Krocodile said:

I get you. But from what I've seen so far, obtaining siren and pirate are not only just as easy if not easier as oathbreaker, they are cheaper in terms of mats and gold by almost half. Or am I missing something?

yea thats the point right now they are but later on as people progress past it and prices start to stablize. There will be a lot more ppl doing new stuff then old stuff thus making those prices go higher.

Archived