Forums

Level 50 dailies unrealistic?

Pent

I'm with OP here...

I was a bit annoyed that doing the storyline and every single quest/daily wasn't enough to get me to 50... Just leaves a grind - and the dailies for that grind SUCK. They're huge time sinks for very, very little reward, giant events with limited space that no one can actually complete because of the tagging system and a 24-man(? is it supposed to be?) that's just... dumb. It's boring, it's not even close to worth the effort, there's no real "boss" - just some field mobs... 100 kills, really?

Eh. This patch is really disappointing. Was hoping for at least a single skill (SMN), nope. Nothing.

But they took Poh and BSH4 away, both of which I really enjoyed... so there's that.

26 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

I'm with OP here...

I was a bit annoyed that doing the storyline and every single quest/daily wasn't enough to get me to 50... Just leaves a grind - and the dailies for that grind SUCK. They're huge time sinks for very, very little reward, giant events with limited space that no one can actually complete because of the tagging system and a 24-man(? is it supposed to be?) that's just... dumb. It's boring, it's not even close to worth the effort, there's no real "boss" - just some field mobs... 100 kills, really?

Eh. This patch is really disappointing. Was hoping for at least a single skill (SMN), nope. Nothing.

But they took Poh and BSH4 away, both of which I really enjoyed... so there's that.

I did everysingle blue quest and few dailies  on road and i was only 100k xp missing at the end.

Biggest flaw for me is that story dont end no final fight nothing....

15 minutes ago, Takao said:

I did everysingle blue quest and few dailies  on road and i was only 100k xp missing at the end.

Biggest flaw for me is that story dont end no final fight nothing....

About the same, 130,000xp here. Agreed though, the ending was pretty unsatisfying.

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2016 at 9:37 PM, Taemek said:

Let me say it again, we only got 50% of the Silverfrost update.

Just wait.....play an alt, get some vitamin D, clean the house, get drunk, go out and meet chicks, the sky isn't falling.

Well, if they only gave us 50% of the SF update, it seems like they gave us the wrong 50%? are you saying that there are more balanced solo Dailies on the Horizon? that they waited to put the effectively scaled progression material in, and just gave us the hard stuff first? they picked the boring 24 man's to release first?

Not to sound snide, but the gripe in this thread isn't that they content is too "hard" per-se, but that the released content isn't interesting or fun or conductive to flexible playstyles, and it is vastly different then the 45 content. Not sure how adding 50% more of the same would fix that, unless they really did hold of on the solo content for the second portion of the release. which would be odd.

Archived