Sign in to follow this  
drkn335

Where do you get souls from?

drkn335   

Theres a slot for a soul in the inventory, and i saw someone mention moonwater soul... where do you get souls from? Do they add AP? other stats?

Rhin   

You can acquire them from other players, simply walk up to someone and suck their soul away easy.

Moggie   
7 minutes ago, Rhin said:

You can acquire them from other players, simply walk up to someone and suck their soul away easy.

Shang Tsung would be proud.

drkn335   
10 minutes ago, Rhin said:

Yea well I wanted a bit of a change since I do that to people in my everyday life, succubus ftw, any other suggestions :P

Yaviey   
9 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Shang Tsung would be proud.

I'm so glad someone said it hehehe.

Crum1515   
9 minutes ago, ToulueVang said:

typical online troll

Lol, other people joke and you pass along, but not mine.

Sounds like you're trolling me!

<3

80 Naryu fragments, 1 evolved stone and 3x Honorary Ornaments. The Ornaments alone are 17-18G each. You get 3x Naryu frags daily and about 12-15 are up for bid in the dungeon itself - so it will take you some time. Don't bother unless you are reasonably close to maxing lvl 45 gear (Awakened Pirate/Siren accessories).

Edited by DrowningEarth

Crum1515   
1 minute ago, DrowningEarth said:

80 Naryu fragments, 1 evolved stone and 3x Honorary Ornaments. The Ornaments alone are 17-18G each. You get 3x Naryu frags daily and about 12-15 are up for bid in the dungeon itself - so it will take you some time. Don't bother unless you are reasonably close to maxing lvl 45 gear (Awakened Pirate/Siren accessories).

Wow, You're right, not really worth it unless you're near the end of the 45 evolution chain, not at those prices.

1 minute ago, Crum1515 said:

Wow, You're right, not really worth it unless you're near the end of the 45 evolution chain, not at those prices.

The next evolution step (+15 soul) is worse. 5x ornaments. Then the Demon Spirit Stone, 5 Naryu Tablets and 3 Evolved Stones, 4G evolve cost.

Crum1515   
4 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

The next evolution step (+15 soul) is worse. 5x ornaments. Then the Demon Spirit Stone, 5 Naryu Tablets and 3 Evolved Stones, 4G evolve cost.

Ah, the ultimate min/maxers trinket.  I shall obtain it one day.