Where do you get souls from?

drkn335

10 minutes ago, Rhin said:

You can acquire them from other players, simply walk up to someone and suck their soul away easy.

Yea well I wanted a bit of a change since I do that to people in my everyday life, succubus ftw, any other suggestions :P

80 Naryu fragments, 1 evolved stone and 3x Honorary Ornaments. The Ornaments alone are 17-18G each. You get 3x Naryu frags daily and about 12-15 are up for bid in the dungeon itself - so it will take you some time. Don't bother unless you are reasonably close to maxing lvl 45 gear (Awakened Pirate/Siren accessories).

1 minute ago, DrowningEarth said:

80 Naryu fragments, 1 evolved stone and 3x Honorary Ornaments. The Ornaments alone are 17-18G each. You get 3x Naryu frags daily and about 12-15 are up for bid in the dungeon itself - so it will take you some time. Don't bother unless you are reasonably close to maxing lvl 45 gear (Awakened Pirate/Siren accessories).

Wow, You're right, not really worth it unless you're near the end of the 45 evolution chain, not at those prices.

1 minute ago, Crum1515 said:

Wow, You're right, not really worth it unless you're near the end of the 45 evolution chain, not at those prices.

The next evolution step (+15 soul) is worse. 5x ornaments. Then the Demon Spirit Stone, 5 Naryu Tablets and 3 Evolved Stones, 4G evolve cost.

4 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

The next evolution step (+15 soul) is worse. 5x ornaments. Then the Demon Spirit Stone, 5 Naryu Tablets and 3 Evolved Stones, 4G evolve cost.

Ah, the ultimate min/maxers trinket.  I shall obtain it one day.

Archived