Soo...that Lyn maid costume...

Mayaku

Is absolute garbage. All the other races have at LEAST some parts to their outfit.

lSRRNda.jpg

WHAT IS THIS? Its just a shitty texture pasted onto a shapeless dress. The "shoes" aren't even real, they're just textures. There's no shape to any of it, and it looks horrible.

When I saw it in the wardrobe the other day I thought it was just a placeholder. No. No it is not and I am VERY disappointed. WTF is this garbage.

I get it, it was supposed to be a cheap outfit. Its a reskin on all the other races too...but at least it has pieces and parts to it! Its not just a flat texture on a low-poly dress.

I'm calling you out NCSoft. You should be ashamed.

Think of it like one of those t-shirts with the suit and tie shit printed on it, maybe you'll feel better

and the shoes are socks

I for one think it's adorable and want about 20 of them, but each to their own I guess

Just now, Telethia said:

Think of it like one of those t-shirts with the suit and tie shit printed on it, maybe you'll feel better

and the shoes are socks

I for one think it's adorable and want about 20 of them, but each to their own I guess

I would be happier with it if it was higher poly or even just a better texture. Seriously, the color is FLAT the textures are FLAT, the dress is low-poly as can be, and there's no detailing on it whatsoever. Its literally the only costume I think looks bad.

This is not the only outfit with trash textures from 2004. Almost every outfit has crap textures some less worse and some more with something like big ugly seams over the whole body and cloth path that looks like they are mixed with skin textures with horrible pixel mud on the edges.

This game needs both hd Textures and performance optimization.

Wow ... just bought it rightaway without taking a proper, closer look. I was expecting the same quality like the previous costumes. But this is realy flat and undetailed. Please give it some love. This is way beyond expected quality. 

Edit: First time I'm disappointed about a costume. Not about the costume theme, only the quality of polygon modeling and texture are bad.

11 minutes ago, Provois said:

This is not the only outfit with trash textures from 2004. Almost every outfit has crap textures some less worse and some more with something like big ugly seams over the whole body and cloth path that looks like they are mixed with skin textures with horrible pixel mud on the edges.

This game needs both hd Textures and performance optimization.

Yup.

Dat pixelated White Sandrider tattoo.. Also sad that they put such low resolution stuff in cash shop, should be HD since real money is involved 

4fy9ur.jpg

I actually think the other race costumes are just as bad; looks like they just rushed to make something 'sexy' 

but ugh ... though, lots of people are extremely satisfied by the costumes bc fanservice lol ...

I like fanservice but in good quality and taste.  :c 

Lyn isn't too far from Yun lol esp since Yun = reskin of "Soulmate" but uglier

and Gon's white fishnets are also flat and ugly and poor quality 

2 minutes ago, Decemberish said:

Ty! I didn't notice this costume is so flat. They didnt even bother to make better bow >.< rly. If they put such costume they should cut price half comparing to My Angel costume bows vs this....definetly not worth 1k coins, maybe just 400.

Ye, half price and I wouldn't expect so much .. but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth after spending 1.199.

nTJFy.jpgnTJKn.jpgnTJZo.jpg

I just love flat bows, low quality textures that are copy + paste, and horrible reskins! 

Seriously, if they're going to copy and paste bullshit through every design, they 

need to hire someone new. 

2 minutes ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

Ye, half price and I wouldn't expect so much .. but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth after spending 1.199.

Yeah i can understand this. I'm so happy i didn't have enough gold today to get this and went forums instead. Especially some of costumes in shop are either 1200 or 999 depending not sure on what but "textures" amout? With barely having one piece of texture + socks cmon.... I think i will wait and look in future closer to those buys and if they price now everything same i will also wait for something worth buying. Got hyped fast because new but completly not worth it.

And dayum, on Soulmate costume they did care to actually make normal high heels shoes for female lyn...and here?! Socks instead of black high heels or smth, tights, long socks anything more :/

13 minutes ago, Naou said:

nTJFy.jpgnTJKn.jpgnTJZo.jpg

I just love flat bows, low quality textures that are copy + paste, and horrible reskins! 

Seriously, if they're going to copy and paste bullshit through every design, they 

need to hire someone new. 

Such a lazy work from them :/ and i can understand there is no dyes for costumes to have less work maybe but no excuse on this cr*p, Funny how they bothered to do this rope thing but didnt get disturbed looking on this so hard flat bow. Too much iron guys!

I was thinking of getting it and later trading it between my female lyn and maybe my male lyn or future gon male but there are much better quality costumes that I am hoping for. I got some hongmoon coins but since the currency rate is going down, I think I'll just save them

Archived