Soulstone plains quick guide

Hongmoon

Capture phase:

Kill main npc (the one that's talking)

Capture phase ends.

Mining phase:

Pick a side (north or south), kill boss mobs that come.

Bosses are: Captain = 3m hp and Fierce = 5.8m hp

After fierce dies, the driller bot will unearth a random boss.

Pig / Giant Bulbari / Some plant boss / Augurite

At the last 5 min after the 3rd wave fierce boss dies, the driller will unearth a boar boss and be destroyed. It has 7m hp and is worth 450 prestige.

Spawns are always: First wave: 1 captain per side, another captain, fierce boss, random boss. Second wave is the same as first. Third wave is the same until after the fierce bosses die, grindtooth (boar) will always spawn last.

Mining phase ends.

Battle phase:

Lure the 4 mini bosses next to the main boss. Doesn't matter if the main boss resets, these 4 have to die first.

Fight main boss. He is typically worth 2.2k prestige.

Don't run past the crystal, he will reset.

Battle phase ends.

Boss tips:

The red aoe only reaches 16m. Even though max range is only 16m, you can avoid it some times by going to 17m then inching your way in until you can attack.

Captain bosses can be soloed. Better to split up to get more prestige on them.

Fierce is a lot tougher, better to get whole channel on it.

Always get whole channel on one boar boss. 2 boxes > a little bit of extra prestige. Each box has a chance to give 5 keys. Which would you rather have? 20g or not even enough prestige to buy a charm? Their charge one shots most people as well, so avoid it.

Last boss typically uses large red aoe after middle ranged one, so try to run after the mid ranged one.

Best way to farm soulstone:

Collect 50 prestige, buy charm from lyn at the drillers.

If your cap was 50, you can now hold 200 prestige after using the charm.

Buy the package that costs 100 prestige from same lyn whenever you have it. Better to not wait since fierce and last boss have a high chance of killing you.

The highest I've gotten so far with awakened pirate is around 550 prestige. Basically 1 300% charm and 5 soulstone packages.

It's tempting to save up for the 300 package if you are able, but the risk is too high especially if you are melee. The basic package also has a chance of giving upto 30 additional soulstones. So it's really 5-37 ss per 100 prestige depending on how lucky you are.

There are some other ways to get prestige, but they're really more a supplement than a reliable method of obtaining it. You'll have to figure that out yourself.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, Hongmoon said:

Capture phase:

Kill main npc (the one that's talking)

Capture phase ends.

Mining phase:

Pick a side (north or south), kill boss mobs that come.

Bosses are: Captain = 3m hp and Fierce = 5.8m hp

After fierce dies, the driller bot will unearth a random boss.

Pig / Giant Bulbari / Some plant boss / Augurite

At the last 5 min after the 3rd wave fierce boss dies, the driller will unearth a boar boss and be destroyed. It has 7m hp and is worth 450 prestige.

Spawns are always: First wave: 1 captain per side, another captain, fierce boss, random boss. Second wave is the same as first. Third wave is the same until after the fierce bosses die, grindtooth (boar) will always spawn last.

Mining phase ends.

Battle phase:

Lure the 4 mini bosses next to the main boss. Doesn't matter if the main boss resets, these 4 have to die first.

Fight main boss. He is typically worth 2.2k prestige.

Don't run past the crystal, he will reset.

Battle phase ends.

Boss tips:

The red aoe only reaches 16m. Even though max range is only 16m, you can avoid it some times by going to 17m then inching your way in until you can attack.

Captain bosses can be soloed. Better to split up to get more prestige on them.

Fierce is a lot tougher, better to get whole channel on it.

Always get whole channel on one boar boss. 2 boxes > a little bit of extra prestige. Each box has a chance to give 5 keys. Which would you rather have? 20g or not even enough prestige to buy a charm? Their charge one shots most people as well, so avoid it.

Last boss typically uses large red aoe after middle ranged one, so try to run after the mid ranged one.

Best way to farm soulstone:

Collect 50 prestige, buy charm from lyn at the drillers.

If your cap was 50, you can now hold 200 prestige after using the charm.

Buy the package that costs 100 prestige from same lyn whenever you have it. Better to not wait since fierce and last boss have a high chance of killing you.

The highest I've gotten so far with awakened pirate is around 550 prestige. Basically 1 300% charm and 5 soulstone packages.

It's tempting to save up for the 300 package if you are able, but the risk is too high especially if you are melee. The basic package also has a chance of giving upto 30 additional soulstones. So it's really 5-37 ss per 100 prestige depending on how lucky you are.

There are some other ways to get prestige, but they're really more a supplement than a reliable method of obtaining it. You'll have to figure that out yourself.

Will doing this solve the quests that award Soulstones, or is this additional? I spent 3 hours there yesterday and did not get 1 Soulstone.

I was able to farm one chest and it gave me some cooking mat, and I didn't get any kills in any of the quest chain.

1 hour ago, Znick said:

Will doing this solve the quests that award Soulstones, or is this additional? I spent 3 hours there yesterday and did not get 1 Soulstone.

I was able to farm one chest and it gave me some cooking mat, and I didn't get any kills in any of the quest chain.

Sounds like you have crappy dps. Stick to the less populated side. You will get 2 of the 15ss dailies done just fine on one side.

17 hours ago, Hongmoon said:

Sounds like you have crappy dps. Stick to the less populated side. You will get 2 of the 15ss dailies done just fine on one side.

I just hit level 50 and have around 404 AP. Are those 15ss quests only on 1 side?

Doesnt matter you dps, am playing a warlock and i get agro everytime due my dps and i get 30% chest.

This game is bugged! And when i fight the warrior quests 60% of the mobbs resets everytime so i need to kill in hp 18 of them instead of 8.

Geez fix this and make it playable in groups so if one get reward all in the group should get it.. as it is "faction" pvp there is some pvp now and then and if some in the group kills off playes those should get rewards from bosses to!

How can you desing this crap? its not in beta stage ya know....

Getting loot rights can't be as simple as 1% damage or at the very least it can be wonky at the best of times. 

I don't party while I am in SSP since i do much better on my own, I've put enough damage into the boar for 23 prestige (start to finish, no death obviously) and not gotten credit.   I've also, just today in fact,  charged into a Terror  just as he died doing the whole one hit of 2.3k damage and gotten credit.

On 4/5/2016 at 11:41 PM, Znick said:

I just hit level 50 and have around 404 AP. Are those 15ss quests only on 1 side?

There is two quarry, North and South sometimes players will kill one side and go to the other, but this will also means it's harder to get credit since the boss dies fast with so many players on it. Other times players will split into two group one on each side, so staying on one side usually guarantee credit. You need to kill 3 terror and 6 Hogdonny look a like boss. Often times it's best to stick to just either North or South, the less crowded one will be better, and you can easily get the amount of kills you need for the quests.

As for whether you need 1% damage to get the chest, I am not too sure, a few times I hit the boss when it's at around 20% hp, I still got chest, of course hitting it from the start till the end I am guarantee to get a chest, so I do think the contribution is a bit wonky at times.

Archived