Graphics Problems

Etniuh

There is a option in Advanced Settings Graphics Tab called "SFX Quality For Others" that option i always turn it off cuz give me a huge drop fps....
i cant see all the skills or my fps go to 10 or less.. but now i cant put it off idk before this update it was all good but now i cant turn it off the only way to disable that option is
CRTL+F.. And as you know this command is used to get everything in sight also to the characters but that bothers me a little not see the characters so I always had that option

to see the skills of others to off but now I can not that option does not go well at least to me...
If someone could help me to see how to fix this

thanks

xnhwf5.jpg

the problem is the setting says at the lowest lvl it turns off others spell effects. while the effects dont drop me to unplayable, i can state that even with the setting at one a single warlock can fill the screen with enough effects to make targeting a small boss a hassle like poh. 

i have more problems with how they released a bunch of new content that runs even worse than BW. its like they attempted to build the entire game around stuff the client cant handle. 

i spent over 1000 dollars on a new PC with a devils canyon i5 4690k overclocked to 4.5 ghz and 16gigs ram (i know this really does not help with BnS) plus a solid state drive and the performance is simply unacceptable. 

what this game offers has been done before and better. im moving on at this point, its time to play some games that wont make me feel like i threw away a grand lmfao.

But I dont know what happend cuz before the update was everything ok but now with this graphics i cant play sometimes my pc is not that good but i really need turn off those "other quality graphics" cuz my pc its gonna blow up...
before the update my settings was the same....  SFX Quality For Others is lvl 1 but it seems is always in lvl 5

2 hours ago, Vau said:

the problem is the setting says at the lowest lvl it turns off others spell effects. while the effects dont drop me to unplayable, i can state that even with the setting at one a single warlock can fill the screen with enough effects to make targeting a small boss a hassle like poh. 

i have more problems with how they released a bunch of new content that runs even worse than BW. its like they attempted to build the entire game around stuff the client cant handle. 

i spent over 1000 dollars on a new PC with a devils canyon i5 4690k overclocked to 4.5 ghz and 16gigs ram (i know this really does not help with BnS) plus a solid state drive and the performance is simply unacceptable. 

what this game offers has been done before and better. im moving on at this point, its time to play some games that wont make me feel like i threw away a grand lmfao.

I know how you feel. This game is also unplayable for me too. It kept crashing on the Grand Harvest boss and I got no loot because of it. It also does it for all the faction bosses, I can't even get any soulstones to upgrade because of it AND I am on the lowest settings. Optimized for combat, low resolution, CHARACTERS HIDDEN (ctrl + F) and I still crash. I'm on a decent PC as well. I play a Warlock, but I'm thinking of quitting it and playing a Blade Master, then if the lag doesn't get better, I'm gone. 

• 11 months later...

Necro-
The reason why this happens is because the update with uploading UI to cloud or using current PC settings are bugged with these 4 specific effects. I think the only way to fix it is to login on another account that uses max graphic settings and by logging on that your client will be switched to use these on max. Also the other way is to find a client config file and switch it forcefully and manually there... But I do not know where could that be, possibly I looked everywhere related to bns file, temps and appdata, no luck.
ce0788fcc17df5936145b98ffdbbf473.png

Archived