Hello Im NEW to game

MortalMan

Hi

Im totaly new to bns .. After several problems crashes and bad managemnt ın DN eu ı would lıke to change my crappy main mmrpg to BnS . While i ply DN  great fan of gladiator play style so ıs there any class dat resemblence the play style of my favorıte class . Whats the priorty things to do whn ı start playin and any important suggestıon dat u can give .

I would be soo apprecıate by the support 

THNKS in ADVANCE

Welcome! Sorry that you had to join during such a bad time, but this game is going downhill fast. The best advice I can give is, don't spend money on the game just yet, as you might not want to play for very long.

4 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Welcome! Sorry that you had to join during such a bad time, but this game is going downhill fast. The best advice I can give is, don't spend money on the game just yet, as you might not want to play for very long.

Trash post.

Anyway from what I know about DN, the best match for Gladiator would be Blade Master.

3 hours ago, Moggie said:

OP never asked for opinions on spending money. They asked for help regarding classes to pick. These type of negative posts make the community worse.

1 minute ago, Bezerko said:

No. These types of posts keep the new players informed about the state of the game they're considering.

They can easily do so by reading any of the forum posts on the first page of any forum. So rather than dragging outside forum posts into their thread, you could continue to post your comments in previously made threads for that reason :)

Also OP, Blade Master or Destroyer would be my recommendations for you. Good luck.

@MortalMan  Back to your other question about classes, it depends on your ping.  If you have higher ping, you may find yourself at a disadvantage with certain classes.  I can say that Summoner is a good high ping class.

If you want a challenge = melee, if you want ezmode = ranged.

Welcome btw...despite what some ppl on the forums say this game still feels good to me and i'm planning on sticking around a long time - hope you do too!

3 hours ago, NoeyJD said:

Don't play any melee classes because FM is the real class, Easy to play, huge dps, don't have to care about boss aoe's or other melee attacks, just faceroll your abilities

Also called no skilled shit. so for those WHO ENJOY REAL CHALLANGE fm is non existant, along with summoner and wl to some point.

a suggestion i can give you is to make a ranged class, preferably Force Master. bosses that you'll have to farm later have a bunch of attacks that are pain in the butt as melee. combine this with the huge fps drops problem(the game is very bad optimized and there are huge fps drops in crowded group content), no fun at all as melee

2 hours ago, Lord Vertigo said:

Also called no skilled shit. so for those WHO ENJOY REAL CHALLANGE fm is non existant, along with summoner and wl to some point.

if it's going to make my life easier and reduce my rage(BW, Terrors, etc etc), i don't give a damn if FM or Summoner is called no skilled shit or if it's for those that don't want challenge. what challenge can i enjoy at 20-25fps as melee? the challenge of rage? gimme a break

I have to agree with the ones above recommending a ranged class. I had a blast leveling up my Assassin but once I got to where I needed to start doing the dailies in east fleet and bloodshade harbor, it's been a royal pain in my butt. The bosses do excessive repetitive AoEs that make it a literal nightmare for melee classes. Especially classes without the ability to block attacks. If you're REALLY good, and have a very low ping, you may be fine. But I'm old, slow, and my eyes aren't what they used to be so by the time I see it coming and react, I'm already hit, and hit hard. Add bleeds and poisons to the mix and no class with the ability to purge them from you, and yeah, it's a nightmare. Highly recommend Summoner or Force Master as your first class to try. Both level well and pretty quickly.

Some of my above complaints probably wouldn't be such an issue if some of the bosses' attacks didn't look exactly like player attacks (bombs on the ground, is it another Assasin or the boss? I can't tell the difference so I never know if I need to move out of the circle or not, also Force Master ice abilities look exactly the same as some of the boss attacks so you don't know if it was a force master that just cast it or if it was the boss and you're about to get frozen in place). Too many things look identical. There should be more obvious differences imo.

Archived