New costumes today? (march 25th)

BattleKat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TaeHwaRang said:

Devotion seems perfect on my yun. :D

I'll grab one.

I agree. Devotion looks very cool on Yun. They are the best looking female race in this game. I will be picking up one of those Devotion outfits as well for my main which is a Yun KFM.

4 minutes ago, BeK said:

I agree. Devotion looks very cool on Yun. They are the best looking female race in this game. I will be picking up one of those Devotion outfits as well for my main which is a Yun KFM.

I'm sorry, but the Jin females on average look better and you can make their body figures 100x better!

So disappointed...A maid/suit costume and an ugly toga-looking thing...really???
How many months will I have to wait for them to release any of the costumes people have been asking for frequently / anything I actually like??? And there's a lot!!
So far there have only been two I kinda like, but not enough to get. I feel like male characters have been getting screwed over because the majority of the outfits they've put out on rotation are clearly meant for females. ><

These costumes are ugly..  I mean this tuxedo outfit is so strikingly similar to the valentines white suit that it just didn't need to be added (at least, not as the first outfit rotation for the new patch.) And traveler looks like a skimpier version of Autumn leaves. (Which honestly sucked because of that atrocious color scheme this new outfit has unfortunately inherited)

I was hoping for Snowy night for the mountains, or Spring Breeze to celebrate the first days of spring. Most of all I was hoping for something more unique and different for this new content.

We all need to throw these designers into the black dungeon until they confess their crimes.

3000506-9554251354-11313.jpg

1 hour ago, wishery7 said:

I'm sorry, but the Jin females on average look better and you can make their body figures 100x better!

I'm also sorry my good friend but the Yun have the best body shapes as they look like models and models trump all ;-)

Dear NCwest staff in charge of the Hongmoon Store,

Blade & Soul has an incredible amount of costumes - tons of costumes to appeal to such a large variety of tastes. Despite this though, our HM store gets updated VERY infrequently. I would think that the store would be updated with a fresh new line of costumes for the largest content update we've had so far. What did we get? A headpiece...

We typically get a costume rotation every other Friday. That's two weeks. And we only get two costumes each time (that for the most part have been western clothing and holiday stuff mainly geared towards female characters). With so many amazing costumes out there in different styles, 4 races, and 2 genders,...two costumes every two weeks does NOT appeal to wide range of players at all.

For me, costumes are the main thing I spend money on in games. Especially Blade & Soul. So I look forward to that Friday rotation and I wait anxiously for two weeks; hoping and praying that we will get one of the costumes from my loooong list of favorites, or at least a cool costume that suits one of my three male characters. Except for a couple I kinda liked, I've personally been disappointed each time. And so I have to wait yet another two weeks and repeat the same ritual of getting excited and being disappointed.

Now I know people have different tastes than mine, and that's perfectly understandable. But like I said, two costumes every two weeks does not appeal to a wide variety of people. And many of  my favorite costumes have been requested frequently by many players on our "Outfit Wishlist" thread and others.

So please. PLEASE consider either updating the costume rotation more frequently (like a weekly basis) or adding more than two costumes to the Friday rotation we have now to try to appeal to players of different tastes. Costumes are one of Blade & Soul's major selling points, and I feel that it's not being utilized enough.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looked at a costume and thought, "man, if only this one bit were slightly different I'd love it".

Whether its recolors or alterations of the costume, it'd be nice to give us more variety, and since it'd be new versions of existing costumes it should be easier to add/make.

Speaking of recolors, Lyns need more ear/tail customization. Ears/Tails should be a separate choice on its own imo. It's nice that some are themed, but the restrictions are silly.

There's various costume variants I would be interested in, one recent one would be 'White Hot' without the cape, the costume looks great from the front but the cape just gets in the way of my character's back which is what the player will end up staring at for most of their gameplay.

F8DtEUY.png

42mzBjv.png

I would love some outfits to be modified etc. for each character as-well and then they could sell them seperately too. There are actually quite alot of race specific outfits I'd love to have on my male lyn, but am unable to because they are race specific.. so that would be nice too.

Definitely, 100% agree on the tails and ears. I really wish they were seperate.. and I also wish we could choose the colour of them. Along with the sizing of them as-well. I'd like my black rabbit to have a tail but the only slider we have for tails is on the hips.. and i don't want super skinny hips.

Also, while talking about outfits hats on lyns should  be able to bought where you have the option to hide ears or not. The tubby outfit (Blue Bear.. or something) has my ears sticking through the eyes of the outfit which is awful :D

I haven't buy costume from the cash shop yet, none of them fit my eyes lol and I'll continue stare at my evil infernal flame set. Aslo, their cash shop costume more focus to aim to get attention certain type of player base.

Why do we keep getting like only 2 outfits in the cash shop now a days? We use to get like 5-7 outfits per 2 weeks but now we barely get any and the two outfits that we got this week aren't even all that grand mean while the other version's of Blade & Soul have a bunch of cool outfits and we just have ok outfits. Does Blade & Soul not like money or something? I'm not topping up for just ok outfits I want cool outfits 10/10 outfits not 5/10 outfits. We're the cool outfits at doe'? I wait excited and hoping for 10/10 outfits and you only show me 2 okish outfits. Why Blade & Soul Why! All these good outfits you have on the other versions but you playin'.

I'm disappointed with the new outfits, not quite sexy enough but hey think of it this way. At least you and i get to save some money. If they release amazing outfits every week than you'll be spending way more than you should, unless you're rich of course.

More time for you to make gold to be able to afford HM coins when the better outfits appear.

Yeah, every 2 weeks for 2 costumes seems a bit eh but it makes it easier for you to obtain the money needed.

Archived