New costumes today? (march 25th)

BattleKat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to be honest, I feel like they could have done better with the maid outfits coming out soon ): I mean, 

what happened to the quality for the females races?

Jin = the transparent short sleeves look random ... I mean, it would have looked better as a solid black color.
Yun = the reskin of Soulmate (I'm not sure why they did this ...) in which Soulmate looks 10x better. 

Lynn = looks like a shirt, weird shoes. Though, it looks good on tiny cutesy Lynns. 

Gon = It's hideous. Wtf the white fishnets that look poorly done? 

Honestly, I was hoping for stockings, thigh belts/garters, pantyhoses, etc. :C 

However, I think it looks ridiculously good on males (the butler outfit). 

Though, curiously wondering what's everyone's opinion on it. Getting it or not? 

How do we get or is this White Night Costume outfit even available for us to get somehow, i heard it's a special release outfit and you can get it only from events. (Well, the white version ones.) There's also black version of it which is supposed to be listed in one of dungeon drops. However we dont even have that yet.

Does anybody have any info about this costume's availablity or will we have events in future that may contian this outfit to get?image_1372324105878.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hamletswords said:

Where do you see these?

Press F3 for your wardrobe and check in the Hongmoon Store section (:

4 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

im getting it cause loli maid=bae

Ahah! I get that, my Lynn is loli but not loli enough ): I made her tall-ish/adult-like and I feel like long legs kind of ruin the cuteness needed for that outfit. 

4 minutes ago, Sachi said:

I'm only getting this for the male one.. <3 c;
but yes I do agree the female ones don't look that great overall :/

Yeah :3c my bf as well is getting it for his male assassin. It's the only non-lore costume he'd get because it reminds him of his warrior from TERA o: 

well.. those have the same quality in all the other regions, so its not actually ncsoft west fault x) 

the first time i saw them it was in a chinese forum and i thought they were custom made xD

ill get it for Lyn as well (only) cuz the other female races look ugly, the textures mostly

1 minute ago, Cookye said:

well.. those have the same quality in all the other regions, so its not actually ncsoft west fault x) 
ill get it for Lyn as well (only) cuz the other female races look ugly, the textures mostly

Yeah, I know. NCSoft is only the publisher c: I just wish the creators didn't lazily design the outfits for the females

just for the sake of looking sexy D: I like sexy but in quality. 

Archived