Plog, Beastbog den & Harvest event fixes needed

Rouzen

Please we need some fixes for them... community please make it happen because right now its kinda pointless or annoying. Rate it please

*Plog Sanctum*

Problem: Needs 90 essences (30 each statue) and kill the 3 bosses with in 5 mins to summon the quest boss

Solution: Reduce/Remove the essences needed and increase the time given

*Beast bog*

Problem: You need to kill 2 bosses to spawn the quest boss but you have to wait 30/60 min to spawn between kills

Solution: Reduce the spawn time between each bosses

*Harvest Event*

Problem: There is only 5 channels its decent amount but we need more at least for now!

Solution: Add more Event channels

They are trying to create a team/community work together like in Asia Region but different culture, different play style, different community so it's most likely very hard to make English players work together....

33 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

They are trying to create a team/community work together like in Asia Region but different culture, different play style, different community so it's most likely very hard to make English players work together....

i think we can do that but the thing is that is a lot of trouble/cost/time just to complete a simple quest with a simple reward

It seems to me that the 50 dailies are much more disjointed than the 45 ones. They are very spread out, in comparison, and the new 24 man zone doesn't even have a party finder. Most people won't group up for the beast dailies and I've yet to see a strong representation at any of plog or bog. Honestly I don't like the 50 system as much as I did the 45 one.

Archived