Nerf the Summoners

ARC-1276

On 3/25/2016 at 11:46 PM, AlexOliki said:

u noob or what... summoner had no buffs they only did increase party range stealth skill from 30m to 50m..

summoner class need to be buffed its the weakest class out of all the classes in top tier pvp arenas..

if u can't beat a summoner then u suck sir...

On 3/25/2016 at 0:58 AM, AlexOliki said:

i will say it again summoners are so weak buff summoners please..

to all those summoners haters, u suck if your crying for a nerf at this stage.

every class in the last 3-4 updates got a better deal on skills, and summoners are getting rekt.

they broke taunt skill for summoners and its not even a pvp skill,

yet noobs who don't know how to fight a summoners  wanna ask fora  nerf. 

Your logic is very flawed. And calling people noobs when you your self talk as one is quite amusing. Clearly you are a summoner and there is a reason why noone has any respect for platinum and up summoners. The fact I got mine up to platinum at lvl 34 says how *cricket* poor the balance is. 

6 minutes ago, LiquidRev said:

Your logic is very flawed. And calling people noobs when you your self talk as one is quite amusing. Clearly you are a summoner and there is a reason why noone has any respect for platinum and up summoners. The fact I got mine up to platinum at lvl 34 says how *cricket* poor the balance is. 

It must be so hard owning Destroyer bots up to platinum, so hard.

13 hours ago, Aluvis said:

if the Summoner is thrown in the air, they can't use the cat

This is a lie.

23 minutes ago, Ryjian said:

It must be so hard owning Destroyer bots up to platinum, so hard.

Might want to ask the EU server what their top ranked player character is.

(Spoiler: Its a sub max-level summoner.)

On 3/25/2016 at 10:46 PM, AlexOliki said:

u noob or what... summoner had no buffs they only did increase party range stealth skill from 30m to 50m..

summoner class need to be buffed its the weakest class out of all the classes in top tier pvp arenas..

if u can't beat a summoner then u suck sir...

^Error 404: Clue about class not found.

On 3/25/2016 at 11:58 PM, AlexOliki said:

every class in the last 3-4 updates got a better deal on skills, and summoners are getting rekt.

Yeah, you're like that report that says smoking doesn't cause cancer...that one report. That one report against the millions and millions that say smoking DOES cause cancer. But hey, you're that one report. Pat yourself on the back. You don't care if you're wrong. You stand by your fallacy no matter how illogical.

Or is it that you play Summoner and just don't know how to roll your face across the keyboard?

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:58 PM, AlexOliki said:

This guy obviously plays a summoner and just wants to be OP because he sucks at playing his class as is...

u guys are so funny assuming i play a summoner, i was being sarcastic for saying buff summoners, this is a typical thread i see in every game i play, some ppl don't know how to pvp and they come to the forums crying for a nerf vs a class they don't know how to fight, simply cuz they don't know how to fight it in the first place, not cuz its really OP...

in my post i said summoners are so weak please buff in a sarcastic tone but ofc u didnt know...

i play FM and summoners dies in less than 15 sec...

its just sad to see this type of threads still up and not in the bottom of the pit

3 minutes ago, AlexOliki said:

u guys are so funny assuming i play a summoner, i was being sarcastic for saying buff summoners, this is a typical thread i see in every game i play, some ppl don't know how to pvp and they come to the forums crying for a nerf vs a class they don't know how to fight, simply cuz they don't know how to fight it in the first place, not cuz its really OP...

in my post i said summoners are so weak please buff in a sarcastic tone........

i play FM and summoners dies in less than 15 sec.....

Give this man a cookie

6 hours ago, Cedarbridge said:

This is a lie.

Might want to ask the EU server what their top ranked player character is.

(Spoiler: Its a sub max-level summoner.)

Which happens to be a person who doesn't need cat, has 100 % block and is impossible to hit. Yup really good comparison. :)

As a destroyer I kill most summoners (even those with hacks n shit) in like 15 sec. If semi dps and semi support class (which dest is) can do that, full dps classes shouldn't have a problem.

But like one guy on this thread said: NA/EU mentality is just to 25/8 cry NERF THIS AND THAT, not giving a damn half second for learning how to come around it.

Sure no game ever has been perfectly balanced, and some r even less, but nothing out there is 100% unfair, unplayable or w/e.

You know games have to pass certain testes even to get released.

Even more to attract audience and so on.

Imagine instead of all bullshit most of you write here, that time used for that u actually used to pvp and learn to come around things?

Well I guess *cricket*ed up mentality did job well.

Not every class are like cancer destroyer with ani cancel, don't come with this crap ''game is balanced'' only who use destroyer with ani cancel or kfm with macro inc think the game is balanced, the game is not balanced, the game will balance only with HM skills and still with be unbalanced against some ani cancel classes.

Just now, Evechan said:

Not every class are like cancer destroyer with ani cancel, don't come with this crap ''game is balanced'' only who use destroyer with ani cancel or kfm with macro inc think the game is balanced, the game is not balanced, the game will balance only with HM skills and still with be unbalanced against some ani cancel classes.

I must laugh at you hard.

1. Every class have ani-canc.

2. mele classes have faster attacks and more damage at CLOSE which is obvious why, while ranged class benefit from kitting and hiting from distance.

3. one who can use body disease (such as cancer) to compare it with class in online virtual game need to be in mental hospital.

4. yes game is not balanced for people like you (who want to shdfassqawjoefh1213712i) and kill something, I know that.

5. also are we going to now blame game very mechanics and say (even if all classes have ac) that specific classes as (dest, kfm) have advantages over others? sure they punish you for not being able to counter play them. so I will say again kid: no game ever was that terribly unbalanced where one class no matter of skill or anything offered on other side dominated easily, its just 360iamsobad and cry.

6. macro? like from 10000 people 100 know how to setup macro, from those 100, 10 uses it actually, sorry bad excuse is bad.

All in all go cry a bit more you will feel again like special snowflake.

27 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Nice excuse destroyer, as i said, only who use unbalanced classes think the game is balanced, nothing new, every class have ani cancel ? are u dumb ? oh no, u are destroyer, got my answer.

Well kid as a guy with 2 years on korea, yes every class have ani-canc. Its no wonders that you don't know (or u don't notice) it taking in account level of stupidity you posses. So you probably think only ac there id dest left+right kfm 3rf and bm 2c2 or so... Well here is news kid, ac is just super fast managing focus so u can spam your main skills ( which on some classes r lmb and rmb, while on others r others keys such as r3 rf 2c2 and so on). Great example of this is wl ac which is initiated by 4 step shadow wave, then dragoncall and then just left right into oblivion.

Also kid again: while I was learning to pvp destroyer obvious proof was that I was most of time getting car hi jacked and wasted while on ground, until I learned to come around.

Pls I am not your mother go cry to her how world is unfair, nobo.

Well ima just put this out there, no offense to anyone that reads. There is a reason people that use third party software(which is believe is scripters and other form of so called hackers) create toons such as destroyers and summoners. Its because those two classes have the easiest skills they can script or tweek to dominate without actually needing to play, for example destroyer bots or summoners shield. I may be straying from the point im trying to make, but no matter what those two classes are the most forgiving and easiest to control the flow of a 5m battle. Know this is a looong rant and all but ima just say they (KR version) needs to maybe increase the cd time of some summoner moves like their cats cc abilities, mainly that god forsaken tackle and make it so other classes have more, (versatility? options?) when facing them instead of for example sin ( hope to survive, hope to run out the clock) or my favorite bm ( fk them till they die) not sure about other classes since i mainly play those 2.

Well ima just put this out there, no offense to anyone that reads. There is a reason people that use third party software(which is believe is scripters and other form of so called hackers) create toons such as destroyers and summoners. Its because those two classes have the easiest skills they can script or tweek to dominate without actually needing to play, for example destroyer bots or summoners shield. I may be straying from the point im trying to make, but no matter what those two classes are the most forgiving and easiest to control the flow of a 5m battle. Know this is a looong rant and all but ima just say they (KR version) needs to maybe increase the cd time of some summoner moves like their cats cc abilities, mainly that god forsaken tackle and make it so other classes have more, (versatility? options?) when facing them instead of for example sin ( hope to survive, hope to run out the clock) or my favorite bm ( fk them till they die) not sure about other classes since i mainly play those 2. oh and also make a prerequisite before they can use that dam doom and bloom, like needing to land lmb before it can be used.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2016 at 10:22 AM, SeroZeroes said:

It's because of the community that plays BnS NA/EU.

When people here encounters a frustrating situation, such as losing to something, the usual response would be ask the 'authorities' to fix it.

Instead of putting in the effort to get around it.

'Daily grind is too much, nerf'

'Drops are bad, fix it'

'Got pk'ed while doing dailies, fix it'

'Mushin tower is too hard, nerf it (only 8 floors till now)'

'I hate gear/hp check, fix it'

'Terrors in plains are too strong, nerf pls'

'scummoners are 2v1, nerf pls'

'assasins can stealth + attack, kite us, wait for for timeout, nerf pls'

'des can 100-0 with ani-cancel, nerf pls'

'BM has more cc than any other class, 11 of them, and 100-0, nerf pls'

'BD has amazing air-combo, lightning draw, grip+blades, nerf pls'

'Warlock can 100-0 with 2 dragoncalls, nerf pls'

'KFM can stunlock and 3RF insta-kill, nerf pls'

And the list goes on...

And when a kindred spirit on the forum comes and gives advice, or a workaround method.
The usual response is 'go away pro, we aren't like you, we have rl, we just want to login and enjoy. We want to faceroll content/ppl, but if vice versa, nerf/fix pls'

I meant

In most games

not just bns o.o

And I think you'd have to be pretty stupid to not be able to admit that BD and summoner (the two loli-locked classes) are the most op of the game :p

That doesn't mean I don't beat either, cuz I do lol. A lot. 

Archived