Forums

PvP vs PvE POLL

TopDollar

PvE

And Phiking is only kind of right in regaurds to this poll meaning anything but they are wrong if they think PvP players don't go to general discussion forums and the forums are somehow biased and that PvP players don't go to forums as much as PvE players.  Play style has nothing to do with forum visitation / posting.  So because of that the sample group being the forums should be pretty unbiased for the most part.

The better thing to do would be if NCsoft posted the results of the in game survey poll were it asks everyone if they prefer PvE or PvP because everyone answers that one and it would be a small fraction of people that would outright lie on it.

6 hours ago, Artillis said:

PvE

And Phiking is only kind of right in regaurds to this poll meaning anything but they are wrong if they think PvP players don't go to general discussion forums and the forums are somehow biased and that PvP players don't go to forums as much as PvE players.  Play style has nothing to do with forum visitation / posting.  So because of that the sample group being the forums should be pretty unbiased for the most part.

The better thing to do would be if NCsoft posted the results of the in game survey poll were it asks everyone if they prefer PvE or PvP because everyone answers that one and it would be a small fraction of people that would outright lie on it.

A survey question on this subject would be good indeed but i don't think anyone would outright lie about it since they are only screwing over themselves lol. I can see some people not caring which choice they choose and just want the survey box to be over but not purposely lying. Agreed on playstyle having nothing to do forum posts at least with other mmorpg forums and this one should be no different.

PVE

PVP only when I got force to do so or I have no choices, I'm not actively seeking for PvP in open world like someone jumped on me I will depend myself and kick your butt but once they're noticed I'm not easy target and run for their life I won't chase them to the end of world. lol (happened a lot in Misty Wood LOL now they noticed my name and just leave me alone)

Pve. I would say pvp but the pvp in this game is old, uninovative bland and boring. Open-world pvp is just even more dull. Theres nothing interesting about pvp here. I honestly wish they would add some sort of battleground, capture bases or flag.

On 3/25/2016 at 11:26 PM, PhiKing said:

I said most for a reason not all, especially in a general discussion post you won't find as many PvPers as you would PvE's the reason is obvious: the section is irrelevant to PvP. I'm here because I like it, that's a personal preference, I was just pointing out there will be a stronger preference from PvE people to check out general discussion forums in comparison to people who heavily favor PvP. Aside from going to general discussion to complain about hackers in arena of course. 

Bump for justice.

Archived