The 8 masters

Analiyah

9 minutes ago, Silvershadow said:

Werent the 2 guys that were recruiting for Crimson and Cerulean supposed to be part of the Eight Masters aswell?

I believe those two you are talking about are the leaders of their respective factions. Can't remember their names tho

1 minute ago, Mogeko said:

the first time we've met them, there was a warlock there with no name 

I asked the same questions to my guildmates and one of them said supposely it's iksanun

Wait, was the warlock there? I'm going to have to pay attention next toon I level up. Always just spam f while leveling and ignore text :D

5 minutes ago, iTzWrath said:

Wait, was the warlock there? I'm going to have to pay attention next toon I level up. Always just spam f while leveling and ignore text :D

now that i think about it, i guess i prob mistook leerok as the warlock :x

from what I watched in youtube (someone complied the cinematics in korea i think), the eighth master is a guy in a red suit similar to that worn by the yes men. you will meet him in your quest to find Yunsang.

But the storyline is a LOT different compared to what we have now. The storyline back then was that Yura will guide you through your evil path where you will absorb all your friends' chi (because they are all strong fighters). this includes yehara, jiwol, yunsang, soha, and one of the eight masters. by the time you reach the monastery, you will have to choose between continuing on mushin's path or return to the hongmoon way. in choosing the latter, you will return all the chi back to their owners, then the remaining 7 masters will sacrifice their lives to remove the rose mark. (did not show what happens when continuing mushin's path tho)

They changed the storyline in future patches wherein the choice at the monastery was removed, and following mushin's path in the beginning is not as evil (taking your friends' chi is like, too evil). I think in changing the storyline they overlooked the 8th master that you were supposed to meet in the beginning and totally forgot about him.

*edit* apparently they made yulia the 8th master (although i really thought yulia was a new dark emissary)

1 hour ago, leaches said:

from what I watched in youtube (someone complied the cinematics in korea i think), the eighth master is a guy in a red suit similar to that worn by the yes men. you will meet him in your quest to find Yunsang.

But the storyline is a LOT different compared to what we have now. The storyline back then was that Yura will guide you through your evil path where you will absorb all your friends' chi (because they are all strong fighters). this includes yehara, jiwol, yunsang, soha, and one of the eight masters. by the time you reach the monastery, you will have to choose between continuing on mushin's path or return to the hongmoon way. in choosing the latter, you will return all the chi back to their owners, then the remaining 7 masters will sacrifice their lives to remove the rose mark. (did not show what happens when continuing mushin's path tho)

They changed the storyline in future patches wherein the choice at the monastery was removed, and following mushin's path in the beginning is not as evil (taking your friends' chi is like, too evil). I think in changing the storyline they overlooked the 8th master that you were supposed to meet in the beginning and totally forgot about him.

*edit* apparently they made yulia the 8th master (although i really thought yulia was a new dark emissary)

It has always been Julia.

Sometime ago, all the eight masters were hunting down JSY. But they were beaten up badly. Julia sacrifice herself so that the rest can escape. Her hair was long and black then when she died under the hands of JSY. Fast forward, Julia was somehow resurrected with white short hair and evil powers. And she's back to revenge on JSY.

Archived