Forums

(Soul Shields) What do I do after profane?

MegaPixlz

43 minutes ago, KhaosThanathan said:

You can take a mix of BSH and Lab; they are still nearly the best combination. You can also take that Fiend-Soul-Shield for a start; it has similar stats as BSH (at least the parts I've seen do).

Do you mean I should skip straight to bsh/lab without progressing through other shields?

I'm currently a Level 47 HM 1 Warlock. 316 AP, %112 Acc, %30 Crit, 20k HP

My equipment is Stage 1 Awakened Profane Razor, Awakened Infernal Earring (6) and Ring (7), I'm replacing my Necklace (6) with Oathbreaker for now.

Not sure if I should use the elements I got from quests/surveys to upgrade, I was hoping to save them for pirate and up stuff

I don't think this is even just about soul shields anymore.. Sorry..?

You could still farm NSH (field-version of BSH) for the BSH-SS. Even the blue version is fine and has good stats if you're lucky. Every other SS (Supply-Chain or some other blue stuff) are rather inefficient and useless, though some of the SS-parts of Moonwater Arena have nice stats (Part 2 is pretty neat with 142 Crit). You should reach 35k HP and some decent offensive stats that way, which are at least enough for BSH.

That Poharan-SS is crap. You can just directly go to blue or purple BSH for more HP, Def and Crit. (Used those Nightshade-Essences on my Destroyer for the blue one.) If  you got that, use those Elite Critial thingies from E. Fleet to boost your Crit-stats; they're awesome. Upgrade your Weapon at least to True Profane (Max. Stage) and that infernal accessoires of yours to max. Stage. Use the Oathbreaker-Bracelet and Belt (Bracelet 's better than Pirate; Belt if you don't have maxed out Pirate). That way, you should reach about ~350 AP (get yourself an AP-diamond (AP 25 at best), it's definitly worth the price), ~40 % Crit and 30~35k HP.

Don't know about that new weapon-progression-path, but profane > siren was a major upgrade since the bonus-stats changed (accuracy to crit I believe), so you may should then at least upgrade your Weapon to Oathbreaker. Afterwards, upgrade your ring to Awakened Siren (the ring both has Crit and Crit Dmg!). You should be ready for Lab now. You have the Soulburn-bonus anyway, so people like won't complain about rahter low stats since Soulburn 's OP.

How do I go about junk gear to feed my weapon, should I salvage them for elements in transmutation?

Should I also try for max stats on BSH shield pieces?

And, is awakened infernal stage 10 necklace better than oathbreaker?

I was also planning to stop story for now and try to get my faction rank up so I'm able to do misty woods and skypetal dailies in the future. Should I keep going, or do what I mentioned

Believe me, I'll be getting that sparkling pent diamond when I have the gold. Surprisingly cheaper compared to Ebon Hall (I'm on mushin now) rip my 3 other chars unless I feel like chatting with friends there :v

Thanks for the help. Now I can concentrate on what to do >:3

I'd recommend using Elements starting from Awakened Siren.

As for BSH: It's ok, if the pieces have Crit. Def is a good second stat. (Doesn't necessarily have to be max. Stat.)

You can do the faction dailies in Misty Woods starting with 200 faction contribution points. They're easily reached; so you can progress with the storyline.

As for that Necklace: Compare the stats; I can't check that since I'm on Siren, but if the stats of Oathbreaker are better you can use that for the moment.

Archived