Forums

Worst game in terms of optimization I ever seen in my life!

Mucski

yea I can relate to this post. You know how many times I click a skill, see it being pressed on my screen but still it doesn't go off. Then if we are talking tower Of Infinity how many times the AI opponent is able to counter my skills and almost everytime not only in ToI but any pvp event my escape skills never go off when I select them.

The lack of optimization makes it very hard for me to consistently spend any serious amounts of money in this game.

On 24/03/2016 at 6:27 PM, Mucski said:

We all thought GTA IV is bad, well ...

Today we did the faction quests .... well they did it, I only tried, 5 fps, 10 if use optimize for combat and turn everything to ultra low. Changing resolution, graphics settings makes absolutely no difference, except turning off shadows. As soon as players show up on my screen my pc is going crazy, heating up and whatnot. I don't care about bots, I don't care about the marketplace, BUT FIX THIS DAMN GAME! 

I went to do grand harvest event, at 20 players my pc crashed, heated up to 80 celsius .... in the patch log it says "improved performance" .. WHERE? AND TO WHO? Do you really expect me to buy a PC from 2019 with nitrogen cooler and 9ghz 16core processor? Or I don't know cause this makes no sense....

Furthermore the game sucks away my internet. You heard that right. I get random DC, and when that happens my whole internet is gone for a minute. No Skype, no google no nothing. Explain that!

if u mean SSP ur fps drop is mainly player fault, the chanels block at 24 people but the damn nubs keep overloading chanels with the double capacity and that happens, if ur pc overheats thats your problem, mine doesnt and i keep it runing 24/7, random DCs are because ur net is changing chanels because bns doesnt have a reconect feature you get DCed, if everything else also goes off, im sorry to tell you but ur Internet provider SUCKS

On 9/4/2017 at 7:24 AM, Mad Sofia said:

We're lucky you can hide other chars in this game. What about Tera? During rally you're lucky if you have more than 5fps, and you can't hide anything.

Well, it helps, but the mob effects you can't.  Also I've heard internet connection does have abit of the degree on the FPS, because of the data being sent from the servers. I might try it and see how it is with my new router (I have IV6 now). If it doesn't help, then it's just the game itself. 

PC Specs: I7 7700k 4.2Ghz, 16 RAM@ 3000Mhz, GTX1080  Aorus TI, SDD drive, Acer Predator display@ 144Hz.

- 2 weeks ago during BT/DKV I had 10-15 fps everything disabled and at low resolution;

-1 week ago during BT/DKV I had 50-60 fps all details maxed out, except other ppl SFX which was at 1. Also all extra (bloom, lighting...even anti aliasing was on). I was really surprised...

I did not change anything in my setup. If they did something to optimise, then it worked for my setup.

Archived