Sign in to follow this  
Yokutsumi

Premium Membership Issue

Why can't we get 30 day premium anymore? ==' 2,799NC for 90 days >.> 30$ gets you 2,400 I have like 242 so that gets me 2,642 ;-; why the hell can't we get 30 days anymore!!?

lNanamil   

I purchased the 30 month premium and nothing shows up, it's supposed to be instant right? Why am I not getting benefits and having that star next to my name? I relog so many times and still no premium, help! 

WitchHat   

So i noticed the 30day premium is gone from hongmoon store o.o

Is there any way to gift a 30day premium to a friend? I can't afford the 90day one atm.

Nope... NcSoft basically made it 90 day or gtfo in terms of gifting. Only way to get the 30 day or 365 day premium memberships now is through the site.

haha....fix it...that's a good one ;p it's been like this for a while now ;-; i thought the same thing at first but since it's still like this it can't be >.>

Greetings,

We have taken the liberty to merge a number of threads with the premium topic to keep the forum tidy.

Please feel free to continue your discussion here.

Team Blade & Soul

Mekusa   
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We have taken the liberty to merge a number of threads with the premium topic to keep the forum tidy.

Please feel free to continue your discussion here.

Team Blade & Soul

Why these 2 things have nothing to do with each other. It makes things confusing. I can't tell if someone is talking about not getting the sub they were able to pay for or are talking about not being able to buy a sub the way they use to.

Putting in a ticket about no being able to buy a 30 day with coins does no good all they do is tell you how to do it with a CC or say they had it that they were going to take it away in the details (and what good was it there? who honestly clicked that button for a 30 day sub?). If it was going to be taken away it should have been on the log in screen maybe? Already bought the card from amazon to get it but it's worthless now not going to pay twice for a sub this month and not able to use it for outfits because wardrobe is locked behind sub.