Forums

NCSoft .... Please MORE OF THIS

Bestbad

Even though i had to rescue the princess ... even tough i had to protect the Empress ....... i didnt care because of this song ...

it literally made me stay there for 30 minutes just listening to this until i decided to record it XD 

Please make more .... more ....MORE zones with Soundtracks like this !!! Beautiful  IGN10/10

Just now, Anpan said:

Forget bots, make more soundtracks am I right?

Is it worth beating a dead horse and hoping it will come alive? They are not going to do anything about bots, so we may as well find something that we like in all of this.

Huh, is exactly like almost all the Soundtracks in the game Hero Online, which is a chinese styled game, i loved that game and the quests, too bad that after one update they made the game too easy and they changed the graphics u.u, changing the face of the characters and they become horrible >.<, but still, i love the song...enjoy it.

23 hours ago, Koragg said:

If you were wondering here is the song (japanese version) 

Ty ! :D

21 hours ago, Syanonn said:

Korean game, NA/EU Version, JP soundtrack, wut

i dont care , its beautiful

23 hours ago, Anpan said:

Forget bots, make more soundtracks am I right?

get out pls 

22 hours ago, AkabaneKun said:

Things i miss for playing on mute...but oh well until ncsoft admits they failed on the english dub and give us the KR/JP voices i will continue to do so.

i used japanese voices for the whole 45 patch .... cause you can actually do it ...but it does not work for me on Silverfrost ... ppl say that they got it to work but i just cant seem to do so 

22 hours ago, Koragg said:

you know u can just put in JP dub if u want?,,, not even that hard takes about 5 min, i'm using jap atm

how did you get it to work ?

22 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Huh, is exactly like almost all the Soundtracks in the game Hero Online, which is a chinese styled game, i loved that game and the quests, too bad that after one update they made the game too easy and they changed the graphics u.u, changing the face of the characters and they become horrible >.<, but still, i love the song...enjoy it.

good <3 

Thanks of posting video...I really loved this song and I was a bit upset it wasn't possible to listen to it anymore.

For guys who complain about priority...of course there are more important issues to fix but sometimes stop yourself to appreciate the beautiful parts of this game.

NCSoft has nothing to do with the soundtrack... it's the Devs in Korea that does it. You thank the wrong people.

As beautiful as the song is, NCSoft has nothing to do with it, they just host the game, they don't develop it lol.

Glad you guys are loving the new songs! They're really quite beautiful if we do say so ourselves. For those of you concerned that if we release more great music we won't have time to focus on bots, please remember that most of the work is already done to catch us up to the original Korean version of the game. It's a separate timeline/workflow for working on the bots and other issues. Thanks for being patient with us!

2 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Glad you guys are loving the new songs! They're really quite beautiful if we do say so ourselves. For those of you concerned that if we release more great music we won't have time to focus on bots, please remember that most of the work is already done to catch us up to the original Korean version of the game. It's a separate timeline/workflow for working on the bots and other issues. Thanks for being patient with us!

Should do some sort of Sticky to explain the main differences between Publisher and Developper of a game ~_~ I swear half the complains people send at you guys are in the control of the Devs and not NCSoft, I don'T know how you guys handle it, I would be depressed a bit sometimes :c .

3 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

I have a question: Will you ever release a merch store and sell the soundtrack for the game at all? I'd be deeply interested in getting it..

T-Shirts, Figurines (Espcially that Jinsoyun figure they released..), Mousemats etc. would also be very nice as-well, but I can't keep hoping forever. :D

Archived