Warlock Question

Saeari Atzfel

First off, I'm about as green as grass to B&S, seeing as I started playing this Monday. Some friends who have been playing since shortly after the NA launch finally convinced me to give it a try and I'm really enjoying things so far (level 20). I just have some curiosity about something.

I've read a fair bit of stuff around the internet saying how Warlock is an extremely weak class right now, yet at the same time most of my friends keep telling me how endgame Warlock is really OP and one of the strongest classes in-game. I'm just wondering how the class fares so I have an idea of what to expect later on in the game.

hey,

I would say if you enjoy the play style stick with it in pve they are a great asset. 

My old main was a force master but I now main Warlock, with timing and understanding you can top dps pve and have some fun in PVP. 

If none of your mates play warlock i guess they want you for your soulburn buff lol :P  ( 50% more crit damage +20% attack speed, i think) 

WL is just fine and so is any other class. Anyone who tells you a class is weak in pvp or pve doesn't know what they're saying, the only exception might be sins in pve but now they have the blue attack buff so they're good to have too.

All those groups you see recruiting saying (No xx class) are normally just elitist baddies who cannot complete dungeons without the optimal combo.

I used to main FM before WL but I mainly switched because WL is a little more supportive than FM with its buff. FM however is the top DPS in pve and has its party freeze and can grab reviving party members when specced. So you can't go wrong with either

Archived