Sign in to follow this  
Bartas

Crit going down after each level up

Recommended Posts

Bartas   

As title says. I noticed that the more I level up the more crit % I loose. Is that normal? 

I mean, before patch at lvl 45 hm5 I had 52% crit chance, now I am level 47 and my crit chance is 48%.... Does it has something to do with mew being few levels above SS I use or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a chart out there, showing the required crit values for 50% crit, at level45 and at level50. 

 

Maybe someone can find it and show this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadovvv   

Diminishing returns. The stronger you get, the more you have to work for to maintain that strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elurra   

It's important to note that you aren't getting weaker, though.  Due to the level gap difference, you will crit more against mobs lower than you and less against mobs higher than you.  The displayed value in the profile is only against mobs that are the same level as you.  So against lv47 mobs, you have 48% crit, but against lv45, you still have 52% (or maybe higher because of level difference?  not sure).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mimieko   

that why every lvl have their own cap so no need to worry about that just get max lvl and rebuild it from there for lvl 45 i think u need around 2500 crit to get 50% chance but for lvl 50 i think u need around 7800 crit to reach 50% but it also depend on enemy lvl u fight example when at lvl 50 u have around 3300 crit and it show around 28% but in only for the boss/enemy at 50 around if u fight boss/enemy at lvl 45 around ur crit will stay at 50%+ base on ur target 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you level up,  your base stat gets higher meaning that you have to put in more crit to catch up to base stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   

If you roll mouse over your crit stat it'll say, "You have x% chance to crit against monsters of same level".

 

If you had 4k crit on level 45 and had 60% crit rate, that meant that 60% of your attacks on level 45 mobs would crit.

If you have 4k crit on level 50 and it says "45% crit rate", that means 45% of your attacks on level 50 mobs would crit. However, 60% of your attacks on level 45 mobs would crit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuz   
6 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Diminishing returns.

That's not what "diminish returns" is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this