Yu Chun's hair, prease gief!

Jinjii

13 minutes ago, .x. said:

I wonder what the back of the hair looks like on the 1st picture. I'd like that hairstyle but if they have some ponytail or messed up bad hair cut in the back then nvm. ._.

He's an NPC you meet in the Silverfrost patch and THANKFULLY I am pleased to say there is no messed up hair or ponytail at the back.  It's not too long or awkwardly shaped and if I knew where the npc was I'd take screenshots of him and post them but I seemed to have misplaced him xD

I know! I've wanted his hair so badly. A lot of people in other versions mod his hair because it's just too nice to pass up!....like to the point I thought NCsoft might have actually added it to character customization lol

The second hairstyle goes with the Autumn Leaves outfit that we got at release...I don't know why we never got the hair adornment, but I want it =(

49 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

I know! I've wanted his hair so badly. A lot of people in other versions mod his hair because it's just too nice to pass up!....like to the point I thought NCsoft might have actually added it to character customization lol

The second hairstyle goes with the Autumn Leaves outfit that we got at release...I don't know why we never got the hair adornment, but I want it =(

Oh no does this mean it was only a mod and not an actual hairstyle? This legit makes me sad =(

22 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Oh no does this mean it was only a mod and not an actual hairstyle? This legit makes me sad =(

I feel you... I was so exited about this patch, because I thought this hairstyle will come with it sometimes soon. But hearing now it's a mod.. ;_;

8 hours ago, Jinjii said:

He's an NPC you meet in the Silverfrost patch and THANKFULLY I am pleased to say there is no messed up hair or ponytail at the back.  It's not too long or awkwardly shaped and if I knew where the npc was I'd take screenshots of him and post them but I seemed to have misplaced him xD

Thank goodness! I hope we get that hair. D:

Archived