Survey 24, what did you choose? Wings, Mount, Housing, or pets?

SinisterSin

10 minutes ago, Nutrient said:

Was that an official survey question? I always pick random answers for mine to get it out of the way so I don't recall.

Well, it is rumored that they actually getting all the answers. Not sure wether for statistics or they really matter.

Mounts are hilariously stupid an idea. Would destroy our movement system. That said, they could double the amount of time we can sprint OR at least double the rate of regeneration. You have to wait like 30-40 sec to sprint your 20 sec right now.

I know we will get pets, but i dont think they fit into the game. Not much of a problem for me tho. I know we will get wings.. and holy shit i dont even know why. Dont get me wrong... normally i like wings and stuff, but in BnS? It just doesnt fit. 

So one idea is stupid, the other two we already get in future updates so nothing can be done about them (most likely.. they didnt ask us which one we do NOT want to see^^) so i checked Housing. Not only is it the only one left, but i'd also find it to be a nice little idea. But then again.. probably not worth the effort. Good housing (wildstar) is nice, but a lot of effort without any real advantage in the game. Bad housing is.. unnecessary. But i gues.. the same goes for wings. They are unnecessary, yet in the game.

Hmm, this game is going to be a AION wannabe (wings, houses,mounts) ?
Why the hell do we need mounts, unicorns or some shits, for what ? It's a martial-arts game dafuq. If i have to choose i will choose "housing feature".

In KR version i think they have pets, but a pet with inventory it's also good.

I like the ideea that this game needs a 64-bit client, maybe more premium features (at least free windstride/no cd, or an outfit for premium users, etc).
Also game fail guard needs updates, the game needs big improvements, fps drops and lag spikes are insane in this game.
They rush things with expansions and bla, bla, bla but the game it's full of bots and the list goes on...

i'd choose mounts, cause new areas are freaking huge and stamina ends before you know it. mounts would help a lot. we will get pets in a later update. wings is ridiculous, and i'm not interested in housing. it's ubber boring

I would love to see a guild that however has some actual functions! <3 A small asian house maybe hanging somehwere on those giant mountains you always see in the background in the games.

My wishes:

- Being able to "decorate it" maybe with a flag with the Guild Logo

- Actually having use of a bed or a giant table with seats where you can sit down and eat stuff with your buddies!

- Instead of a table maybe a fireplace inside with those small pillows around them to sit down

- A balkony to just enjoy the view.

- Several chests where you can store finally some more stuff for Guilds like materials and such! ;7;

- When you enter the house the general chat disappears and just a "House" chat or chat tab is appearing.

Just a place where you can hang around with your guild members privately without being disturbed by some people and make plans for the day <3 tha would be awesome!

On the other hand a pet would be cool as well <3 tho we already have the sprint .-. let the mount be faster than the sprint and you just fly off XD but plz no typical mounts like everybody makes them! If mounts then they should be refreshing like a big red panda with bags on its side, a turtle...which probably wouldnt make much sense in terms of speed but hey! XD

Never liked mounts and pets in mmo's . Asian mmo's always go over the top and start releasing flying dragons, a huge panda and crap like that. 

I'd be ok with a horse and things like that (BDO like) but honestly, i'll be fine with none.

Pets already got released and wish they never did... x.x

Housing on the other hand, i wish the game had it. Maybe make the housing system be something like a dojo. You get to have your own students, you can train them and you can give them quests and things to do . They could do so much with it...

Have them do quests for you

Train them so you can send them in harder missions for better rewards.

Make your own dojo costume just like the guild system. (Take a costume like Infinite Challenge and edit it for example)

Go to your dojo and watch them train *_*

Maybe even dojo fights for supremacy . npc vs npc :D 

So many things you can do...

*I Voted for mount and do want some badass looking mount from cash shop, I'll rather spend money on mounts instead outfits.

*I'm former Aion player so I don't need or want to see another pair of wings on my back....

*Housing? I don't care about that cause it's always a mess even a clan housing with private room similar to FFIXV...It's a DRAMA House! lol

wings are bulls*** pure cosmetic and is like many people don't like cowboy outfit because don't fit in, i don't like wings because of that. If was like in aion and we could fly but no. Mounts nah. House will be nice. pets already exist so we will get them(also wings -.-)

I'd love to have housing - it could be really fun to make your own housing (providing it costed in game money) and you could do it like runescape and have training rooms in there or something haha

I think wings doesnt fit in a martial arts themed game, and we can already fly so why need wings? I don't care much for pets, but other than that mounts would be my second choice just as long as they were actually faster than sprint

I don't want any of those.

What i want is an option to block whispers from people not in guild or on friends list.

An option to block all mail from people not in guild or on friends list, or on same account.

An option to block all friends requests.

Oh and for them to fix frame rate and lag issues.  When game was in beta, during head start and official launch when ques were in the 100's and tons of people were running around in lots of instances i never once lagged.  Now during times with heavy server load like peak play times when the most people are online I lag a lot.  Coincidentally this all started when the ques disappeared overnight.  Me thinks they upped the number of people that could be online at one time and the servers don't handle it too well for everyone, sure there are those that still don't lag, i think, but for me to go from no issues at all to horrible lag issues makes me think its on their end.

Mounts hands down. This game needs serious navigation and faster aside from just click and teleport, gliding/sprinting is fine for earlier levels but in wider regions a mount with like 300% mov speed would be GOLD.

Why wings? you already flying lol, pets? Mh k, housing? Could be cool.

• 2 months later...

And what aboout Weeding? I mean, i have choosen housing because i think with is oen thing that can improve the game by the way of working on another thing instead of your player.

Wings: I think is the most useless thing they could improve

Mounts:  BnS have an awesome movement ways, i think they couldnt improve it quite better.

Pets: Maybe with housing could be the best. Imo pets could ccarry your stuff, tank enemies, health, etc....

Housing: The best imo,you could improve your house with the drops of the Dungeons. Also if they add Weedings, they could look forward for another level of conexion between player and character, think about that, lot of people will play BnS, and they will have lot of ways of how to improve the game.

Just imo, Cya bros

The guild dojo where you can train newbies, personalized dojo uniform, personalized dojo weapon skins, PvP dojo challenges 1v1 between dojo masters or choosen champions to conquer a dojo or to retrieve it back (more dojos your guild has, more benefits you gain), dojo dormitory where you can logoff and relog with temporary buffs like exp or whatever, or maybe logging off in a dojo allows your char to train offline or going around cleaning the dojo and gain some little amount of exp.

And a little offtopic but instead of emergency repair tools i'd love some portable campfire: repairing your weaps and eating around a campfire with friends. So immersive *^*

Archived