Which will be better in pvp post-lvl-50 patch, KFM or FM?

Truce

1v1, 3v3, WPVP... which is better overall considering number of favorable matchup etc...

please give reasoning

I'll be honest: I am more looking for why FM might be better; I'm looking at korean arena ranking and kfm has the most out of all classes in top 100 while fm has the fewest. 

I researched a lot about everything about lvl 50 content and in my opinion... KFM will be top class in PvP with his new HM skills. Right after that Assassin, because he counters KFM. 
FM got severly "nerfed" by releasing the new LvL 50 content and he is now hard countered by Destroyer and BM which got both buffed and insane HM skills now. The game isnt unbalanced tho and FM is still a very strong class, it is just a lot harder and gets punished really badly now.

Honestly, you probably answered yourself.  You have the facts, you see the evidence, and KFM IS going to be better overall.  If you want to play FM, do it, but that's for your own enjoyment.  In the new patch, BM and Dest are hugely buffed.  Summoners are going to drop in popularity because their overall power is down (although I'm still sure a faceroll summoner will beat a faceroll KFM; if that changes we got a problem...we may have a problem cancel what I just said).

But when your counters get buffed and your strong matchups don't matter, and you don't get as much out of the new content, then I can't argue much for the FM, aside from relying on their broken freeze/target mechanics as usual.  It'll still work, but won't be as effective.

Edit:  Seems you want to bump everything up because you want answers, and then disparage people who try to answer.  I'm done with these types of elitist douches.  Have fun.  

Archived