Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope a Moderator comments soon, and gives us an update. I keep Tweeting B&S OP on this issue and still Crickets*.

*Disclaimer: Crickets here is intentional as it is the sound of nothing. I usually censer my own swear words with either @#$%^ or BLEEP. Letting the forum censor works only if I'm quoting a film.   “What’s the big deal? It doesn’t hurt anybody. *cricket*, *cricket*ity, *cricket*-*cricket*-*cricket*!” – Eric Cartman in South Park Bigger, Longer and Uncut  

They should consider making the enchanting version of seductress/temptress transferable with stamps. It's already sex/race specific and now that the new zone is out, no one even bothers to do 24 men BSH (and Poh) which makes it impossible to grind the Widows- unless you want the versions from the dungeon.

16 hours ago, Duranox said:

Just feels like a case of awesome game handed to a shitty publisher.

like i said before, it's pretty unethical to continue selling these when they obviously are having issues. it probably won't be fixed until some later patch. in the meantime, people will continue to buy them & people will continue to be mad.

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, I wanted to offer a quick follow-up. As mentioned before, we are working to make more costumes "stampable", with the goal of having all purchasable costumes (directly or via bundles and boxes), plus several limited event costumes included. We are also tuning the verbiage on Stamps and other items to make the system more clear. Your input and patience so far has been very helpful, thank you.

Also, everyone should be able to use stamps to mail cosmetics to your other characters on the same account. This means that even if you cannot normally send regular items to other players, you should be able mail your alts. We're looking into reports otherwise right now, and if there is a problem there then we will work on addressing it. Again, thank you for your feedback!

2 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Hello everyone, I wanted to offer a quick follow-up. As mentioned before, we are working to make more costumes "stampable", with the goal of having all purchasable costumes (directly or via bundles and boxes), plus several limited event costumes included. We are also tuning the verbiage on Stamps and other items to make the system more clear. Your input and patience so far has been very helpful, thank you.

Also, everyone should be able to use stamps to mail cosmetics to your other characters on the same account. This means that even if you cannot normally send regular items to other players, you should be able mail your alts. We're looking into reports otherwise right now, and if there is a problem there then we will work on addressing it. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for your reply. For me the R. Corvus should be on my warlock, due to my OCD and not knowing when Warlocks were coming I put the outfit on my KFM. Then you guys released the Angel set for males... Seriously having a Fem Gon is so much better for him. Also R.Corvus clips with KFM weapons badly, messes with my OCD. That said, I got the Pirate Princess on my warlock, was highly disappointed with the Breast reduction, so I would love to put it on my Destroyer, who wont have a Brest reduction for wearing the Pirate look. :)

2 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

This does not work and has not worked since launch for any account that hasn't charged and spent NCoin.

I have personally asked for this to get attention multiple times in multiple threads. During live-streams and directly to your Support Staff with no reasonable response.

I cannot use stamps because I cannot use the mail system on my F2P accounts for inter-account characters. All fields are greyed out and unable to be filled.

2r287bc.jpg?1

qBx5SZ2.jpg?1

Seductress/Temptress!!!!!! I've seen countless male/lyn characters get it?!?!?!?!?!? Make it "stampable"!!!! Also both the Luna/Corvus (as well as all the event costumes), make em just usable on all account characters, without stamps/wardrobe just free to pass around. I don't have pre-order costumes, but if I've payed 30-100 EURO on a game, I'd expect my exclusive costume to be usable on all my alts, especially when I've payed 10-20 more EUROS on character slots :S

On 3/23/2016 at 1:29 PM, AveryCloseCall said:

I can verify that it's our first goal to make all paid cosmetics (including those from bundles, paid boxes etc.) as 'stampable', and we appreciate your patience as we sort out the ones that aren't working yet. Other costumes we carefully look at on a case-by-case basis to ensure we strike the right balance of giving you the freedom to move rare items as you like, while keeping exclusive hard-to-earn items where they belong.

how about a list in game so people dont  buy some garbage that doesn't do what they think it does with no refund?

Okay i have a bone to pick XD... what is gonna happen to the rng box costumes ??? Which we only have two the "Best Friend" and "Black Padded Coat" these cost real money why are they not given the same ability of mailing they are hongmoon store costumes as well. Also, the outfit pouch costumes why aren't these given the same treatment the only way to get fabrics in this version of the game is by decomposing cash shop costumes that cost 10 dollars each being the lowest costume is 800g. You need multiple of these fabrics and you may not even get the costume you want or even a pouch at all. Some people dumped 100s of REAL dollars for the lootbox costumes and the outfit pouches they should be treated the same as the other store costumes. Hopefully you guys fix this.

I would like to be able to send my free 'secret agent' outfit to my Blademaster from my summoner.. but also was thinking about sending a "Pirate king" outfit to a new character...that would mean i would need to buy another slot and 6 more stamps but hey..more $$ for you all right?  Make this outfit thing easier and you will make more money off it.   the secret agent is on the list but I get the feeling its only the store bought one.  :/  

20 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

plus several limited event costumes included.

Is Daily Dash outfits included as "limited event"? Because as of now, we have 3 event outfits already, 2 from daily dash, and 1 from WL Leveling.

The patch did fix the outfits that couldn't be mailed. My Temptation, Regium Corvus, Dreamcutter, and White Hot are all showing as being account bound and that they require 6 stamps to send. I don't have any other outfits that seemed like they should have been able to be mailed but weren't so I can't confirm anything else. I haven't actually tried mailing any of those yet, but they can be placed in mail now and it shows the 6 stamps as a cost when you put in another character on your account.

23 minutes ago, Fate said:

The patch did fix the outfits that couldn't be mailed. My Temptation, Regium Corvus, Dreamcutter, and White Hot are all showing as being account bound and that they require 6 stamps to send. I don't have any other outfits that seemed like they should have been able to be mailed but weren't so I can't confirm anything else. I haven't actually tried mailing any of those yet, but they can be placed in mail now and it shows the 6 stamps as a cost when you put in another character on your account.

Awesome! Thank you for sharing info!

Archived