Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AveryCloseCall said:

I can verify that it's our first goal to make all paid cosmetics (including those from bundles, paid boxes etc.) as 'stampable', and we appreciate your patience as we sort out the ones that aren't working yet. Other costumes we carefully look at on a case-by-case basis to ensure we strike the right balance of giving you the freedom to move rare items as you like, while keeping exclusive hard-to-earn items where they belong.

And Regium Corvus? Because that is the only thing I want to transfer, I want it on my Warlock. 

Posting for the first time ever just to say that I think its crap that I can't transfer my Regium Corvus. I have purchased double of other outfits I like and don't mind buying double. This one outfit I can't purchase and it's stuck on a character I don't even play anymore. Why in the hell would you not permit transfer of the only costume you would actually NEED a transfer since you cant buy multiple copies is BEYOND me.

Not impressed.

Most people really want to move the Regium Corvus outfit to their new main, I myself included, was really bummed out once I purchased the tickets, only to find out I could not you them on my outfit, NCSoft, Being able to move this outfit, and other outfits from the Hongmoon Store should be top priority for these tickets

Due to a "Bug" players who have not charged NCoin are not able to send mail between their alternate characters as they are supposed to: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

Being this "Bug" (and a profitable one it is) has been pretty much /handwaved by NCSupport, GMs, and CS, I am questioning if I am going to be able to send costumes between my Alternate characters on the same account with the Stamp System if I have not charged NCoin to access a feature that is supposed to be available?

5 minutes ago, TheEntity223 said:

Most people really want to move the Regium Corvus outfit to their new main, I myself included, was really bummed out once I purchased the tickets, only to find out I could not you them on my outfit, NCSoft, Being able to move this outfit, and other outfits from the Hongmoon Store should be top priority for these tickets

I do agree and I would absolutely love to move my Regium Corvus Outfit to my main warlock if possible. However we must be patient since there is even some costumes from hongmoon store that cannot be mailed via using stamps. Thankfully we do know that they are currently working on it and I have the patience as I lvl up my main to lvl 50 enjoying the Silverfrost storyline. 

7 minutes ago, Domriana said:

Due to a "Bug" players who have not charged NCoin are not able to send mail between their alternate characters as they are supposed to: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

Being this "Bug" (and a profitable one it is) has been pretty much /handwaved by NCSupport, GMs, and CS, I am questioning if I am going to be able to send costumes between my Alternate characters on the same account with the Stamp System if I have not charged NCoin to access a feature that is supposed to be available?

Even though it says that you can mail characters on the same account, I cant. It wont let me do anything but accept mail from that tab.

2 minutes ago, Imppi said:

Even though it says that you can mail characters on the same account, I cant. It wont let me do anything but accept mail from that tab.

I'm well aware of that and it is EXACTLY that which I am trying to get CS to address. We are SUPPOSED to be able to have access to inter-account mail. We don't. CS has been dodging this since launch and this Stamp System only aggravates the already broken feature.

I asked a while back on Twitter if Temptation would work with the stamps and was told it would. The tweet was seemingly deleted right away as it never showed for me on the official BnS twitter page, but I still got an email showing the reply. Since there was never a correction I figured they didn't want it to be commonly known for some reason but was still accurate. If I had known I would've made sure to get at least a 2nd or possibly 3rd outfit, but it's too late now.

SuGK4dB.jpg

I have a really strange bug: I bought 6 stamps for my hair adornment, when i tried to send a mail it told me you cant send mail when youre level 15 or below....my character is level 45!!! what the ....!

If there is a statement anywhere in game or on any official media about being able to mail account wide without restriction, NCsoft can get in some bad shit under false advertisement claim, since this 'bug' has existed since launch and nothing has been done about it since. 

I'm also having a problem where I would like to mail out my outfit to my other character, but am unable to use my stamps except for actually accepting them after I purchased it? The mail tab / button is grayed out for me...

Also specifying (seconding on a list) to which outfits are allowed to be mailed would be really helpful!

Hmmm..

I wanted to send Regium Corvus from my old main to new main but I guess I'll have to wait till it's fixed up on that.

However, I wanted to send Dark Angel from alt to my main.

After reading this thread, I see that a lot of people are having issues sending a costume within the account with the stamp just in general.

Has anyone tried to send any other costumes that are from the cash shop (the older costumes that has been there for a long time like Dark Angel) that it actually worked?

Or is the system itself just bugged right now in general?

If it's not working as intended for all the costumes atm, I don't want to charge right now :c

12 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

If there is a statement anywhere in game or on any official media about being able to mail account wide without restriction, NCsoft can get in some bad shit under false advertisement claim, since this 'bug' has existed since launch and nothing has been done about it since. 

yeah, but they're lazy and only do things that include some gain for themselves just like every other gaming company. we were supposed to have free in account trading since August 18th

Seems someone asked the same question, but didn't see anything about Temptation.

Edit: " We will be adding both Regium Corvus and Night Luna to the list of items that can be mailed using the stamp"  - was the reply since the full picture isn't showing.

4 minutes ago, Vivien said:

After reading this thread, I see that a lot of people are having issues sending a costume within the account with the stamp just in general.

Has anyone tried to send any other costumes that are from the cash shop (the older costumes that has been there for a long time like Dark Angel) that it actually worked?

Or is the system itself just bugged right now in general?

I sent the Autumn outfit to an alt without a problem. I do have premium and have spent money on NCoin though, so I don't know how it is for f2p players.

2 minutes ago, Fate said:

I sent the Autumn outfit to an alt without a problem. I do have premium and have spent money on NCoin though, so I don't know how it is for f2p players.

f2p players are at least supposed to be able to mail to alts, however this feature does not work. It should have been available since launch, but god knows what NCsoft is doing about it.

1 minute ago, Fate said:

Ahhh thank you for the confirmation :3

Yeah I have premium so I can mail to alts with no problem but I was just worried this new system itself was bugged in general after reading this thread :c

I guess it's only certain costumes that are locked out from the system, which I'm still bummed about...since I want to transfer my Regium Corvus :x

2 minutes ago, Fate said:

F2P players are not able to send anything inter-account because of NC failure to unlock the feature that is supposed to be available listed here https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

They have been made well aware of the issue and have had multiple months and several major updates to address it and are still giving the "Working on it" cut and paste answers from CS.

Archived