what way to start a new daily dash

VRock

i like this system better than what we have..

always jumps over what i need, and lands on crap that i don't want, and my mail is full of crap cuz of it,

in this daily dash u will pick up every single item so i don't care much how many steps it takes even if its 1 step

but the other one is frustrating as hell, cuz u need s specific number of steps in order for u to get what u want 

3 minutes ago, AlexOliki said:

i like this system better than what we have.. always jumps over what i need and lands on crap and my mail is like full of shit.

in this daily dash u will pick up every single item so i don't care much how many steps it takes even if its 1

but the other one is frustrating cuz u need s specific number for what u need

Exactly, I keep jumped over the item I wanted the most and landed on the most useless item for my character LOL

15 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Wait so they are giving the same costume again? =(

Nope, last daily dash EU got an outfit, NA got a different one, they are switching them now, so NA will get the one EU got, and EU will now get the one NA got on the last one.

2 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Nope, last daily dash EU got an outfit, NA got a different one, they are switching them now, so NA will get the one EU got, and EU will now get the one NA got on the last one.

Omg yes!, such good news, i wanted the EU Outfit, it look very nice.

I got 2 ;c

I hope this one won't be like the time when we had outfit for final prize before where I was able to complete 1 day before the dash ended, since I know that there were unlucky people who weren't able to even complete it due to bad RNG luck x_x

I can't understand why people think this dash is better. the items are not better, and you cannot restart the board when it's done. so enjoy sitting at the end for 2 weeks because this is what you wanted and you complained about the last one which I completed like 5 times and got 10 dragon pouches etc. I really hate this dash.....

they should give us a choice which dash we want

25 minutes ago, Lissy said:

I can't understand why people think this dash is better.

Because it's not up to RNG to get the items we want like it was with the last Daily Dash. Besides, I have no immediate use for half of the stuff I got from it and with alts and everything, I'm in no hurry to decide which chars get which. Not really a sign of items being that good, honestly, they are situational at best. It was only good for the keys, charms and, if lucky, Dragon Pouches.

12 minutes ago, Azreail13 said:

So...22 days to get 94 spaces to get the outfit. Unless I get lucky and roll a 5 or a 6 every single time I can't possibly get that outfit. Seriously NCSoft? Seems mighty freakin' suspect.

as a f2p, that means you get 44 rolls.It only requires an average roll of what,  2.2 to overshoot?. Sure a couple people will get REALLY unlucky and miss out, but look at it from the opposite perspective for someone with a subscription. They now have 66 rolls for ONLY 100 steps. And as someone who did the first one on both a sub and an unsub acct, failing to complete this is almost impossible for the unsub, and IS impossible for the sub,

And then there's the actual results: I rolled three times today, and went 13 steps on day 1. I might be done next week at this pace, then get to twiddle my thumbs for almost a month.

I got a 2.  A person with average luck and without a Premium Account could be averaged and expected to reach 66 at the end of the duration.  You need 100 (atleast) to get the outfit.  So although the reward is/seems better... the odds are very much against me.  I would need to land on 5 almost all the time.

Edit:  Wait, I think I did math wrong.  3 x 2 x 22 =====  Why doesn't my calculator work anymore on my computer...  132.  So, there is hope!  My mistake.  My horrible mistake.  Let's hope I don't go 10 days without being able to use my computer, again.

6 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Wait so they are giving the same costume again? =(

The same two costumes but the regions have been switched.  The EU costume is now on the NA dash.  The NA costume is now on the EU dash.

I'll probably do the same thing this time that I did last time: log into both regions just to get both versions of the costumes at once.

5 hours ago, Lissy said:

so enjoy sitting at the end for 2 weeks

With 22 days to go 100 spaces you'll need decent rolls to even REACH the end, even if you don't miss a single day all month.

And, of course, with the way this one works, if you do reach the end, you are 100% guaranteed to get every single item on it, which was not true for the last one.

14 hours ago, Partholonian said:

With 22 days to go 100 spaces you'll need decent rolls to even REACH the end, even if you don't miss a single day all month.

And, of course, with the way this one works, if you do reach the end, you are 100% guaranteed to get every single item on it, which was not true for the last one.

In the endless daily dash, you're guaranteed to get an item every time you spin.  In the event daily dash, you may not get an item if your roll is bad enough depending on your position.

In the endless daily dash, once you reach the goal you just continue from the beginning again.  In the event daily dash, once you reach the end, that's it.

I certainly didn't have a problem reaching the end the last time we did the event board for the other costume.  In fact, I rolled all the way to the end on the NA server, then rolled all the way to the end on the EU server with about five days to spare stuck at the end with nothing else to do in the daily dash until it reset.

Archived