Moonwater Valor Stone and the Wheel

TopDollar

Is moonwater valor stones completely useless now to max geared 45 and the only use for them now is to spend it all in the new village's wheel?

I got like almost 300 of theses valor stones so its gonna be a very very long time before i used them all up in wheel. Is there like a faster way for this or are there any other use for the moonwater valor stones? Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Diradem said:

There is apparently a merchant you can exchange your MW valor stones for the new ones.

Awesome, than i guess i could stop wasting my time trying to spin the wheel like all these other players lol.

9 minutes ago, Diradem said:

There is apparently a merchant you can exchange your MW valor stones for the new ones.

Would you also know how to do the 3 blue quest in the first village? the quest circles are in the village itself but i don't know how to access it or phase to it. There is also no dungeons for it. Talking about the 3 blue quest you get right at the beginning after saving the village. You get these 3 quests from the talus guard guy in the center.

Archived