Launcher Bypass dont work after patch

Latarius

9 hours ago, TomaQ said:

Is there English for EU? German one doesnt work for me

first perform this,

On 4/17/2016 at 3:11 PM, Pusa said:

replace config.dat that is usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data with this: new config.dat then just run the .bat files as usual in the bin folder.

now download start_client.bat and paste it in"NCsoft>BnS>bin" then copy and paste a shortcut onto the desktop.

and WALA~ ya should be done..... hopefully..=_="

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, feyan said:

first perform this,

now download start_client.bat and paste it in"NCsoft>BnS>bin" then copy and paste a shortcut onto the desktop.

6 hours ago, feyan said:

and remember ya will have to paste the config.dat each time ya update or repair the game...

Doing any of that is not bannable?

23 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Doing any of that is not bannable?

the people in NCSoft already knows about this thread and does not care as this does not help hacker/botter... but if NC wanna ban, yes, they can use this as a cause as ya are modifying the game's source file...

plus, this bypass helps somewhat with stutters and fps... so yeah..=_="

5 minutes ago, feyan said:

the people in NCSoft already knows about this thread and does not care as this does not help hacker/botter... but if NC wanna ban, yes, they can use this as a cause as ya are modifying the game's source file...

plus, this bypass helps somewhat with stutters and fps... so yeah..=_="

I have problems with my launcher 9/10 times i try to start the game, but ncsoft being ncsoft i feel i have a higher chance to get banned by this than by using speed hacks ._.

22 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I have problems with my launcher 9/10 times i try to start the game, but ncsoft being ncsoft i feel i have a higher chance to get banned by this than by using speed hacks ._.

i, personally have been using the start_client.bat file since it was first upload in reddit.... but, if ya wanna play safe ya shouldnt but if havent thrown most of yar fortune in this game then go ahead... but either way, the ban-risk exist as the game is own by the publisher and their terms are as simple as "we do the f-u-c-k we please"..

On 4/23/2016 at 3:17 AM, feyan said:

first perform this,

Yeah I just treid it myself but I get error code 101? Havent been on the game in ages and had a bypasser when I played it now which doesn't seem to work now :(

7 hours ago, dominicho12 said:

Yeah I just treid it myself but I get error code 101? Havent been on the game in ages and had a bypasser when I played it now which doesn't seem to work now :(

first check through the launcher if all yar game file are up-to-date, just click repair file... =_=" now download config.dat and paste it in "NCSoft\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data", also try to keep a copy of config.dat in a safe location as every time the game is updated this will be "repaired" therefore ya will have to most probably perform this step again.

Follow the formal steps, now download start_client.bat and paste it in "NCSoft\BnS\bin", copy and then paste a shortcut onto the desktop for the start_client.bat. If ya play in US just change "-region:1" which is EU to "-region:0" for NA... it should now work... hopefully..

On 4/25/2016 at 9:43 AM, feyan said:

first check through the launcher if all yar game file are up-to-date, just click repair file... =_=" now download config.dat and paste it in "NCSoft\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data", also try to keep a copy of config.dat in a safe location as every time the game is updated this will be "repaired" therefore ya will have to most probably perform this step again.

Follow the formal steps, now download start_client.bat and paste it in "NCSoft\BnS\bin", copy and then paste a shortcut onto the desktop for the start_client.bat. If ya play in US just change "-region:1" which is EU to "-region:0" for NA... it should now work... hopefully..

Thanks you for this :)

• 1 month later...

Archived