Launcher Bypass dont work after patch

Latarius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the Bypass cos when I try to log in with the Launcher every time over 99% every time no response it just close and it don't continue the launcher. If anyone has a way to fix the Launcher to work please tell me. I'm sick of trying like over 30-40 times with normal way to open the launcher also with Run as administrator, also close my antivirus and it just close. with  the task manager open to check after the launcher every time it close nothing new appear.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pusa said:

here's a bypass for those who can't login and get stuck with the launcher:

- Pusa

that site provides too many exploits.... i would suggest removing it.....

1 minute ago, feyan said:

that site provides too many exploits.... i would suggest removing it.....

removed.. i will upload it and post it again, just concerned to those who can't login with the launcher, peace ;)

2 minutes ago, Pusa said:

removed.. i will upload it and post it again, just concerned to those who can't login with the launcher, peace ;)

no prob. only suggested cause some tighty-whity might go and report rather than ask..... later..

thanks for the upload LagHero, will check it out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

could someone please confirm if start_client works before ya use LagHero's file....

anyways, start_client works for me, tried after using LagHero's file.... IT (edited) WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_;*tears of joy*

3 hours ago, Latarius said:

Your link doenst work:

Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information

maybe it's because of too much download on that specific file it caused traffic. 

here you go BnS Bypass

how to use pusa file. 

i got this problem. 

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data\config.dat' is denied.

but did any of ya notice any bots....? genuine questions... check all of my three characters each in different servers.... i, personally saw none(didnt check pvp=_=").. really would like to know if it had been dealt with or not... i really dont wanna get my hopes up.... sighs~

p.s. cant login to check right now(work)... plus would like to know others experience..

as I logged in I saw 3 goldsellers spamming chat, and the launcher bypass is nothing that the botter/hacker are using, they use cracked Dlls to bypass Gameguard and more stuff, the launcherbypass was there for months, and as it says just bypass the NCLauncher, to start the client directly, GG starts even with the bypass.

1 minute ago, Latarius said:

as I logged in I saw 3 goldsellers spamming chat, and the launcher bypass is nothing that the botter/hacker are using, they use cracked Dlls to bypass Gameguard and more stuff, the launcherbypass was there for months, and as it says just bypass the NCLauncher, to start the client directly, GG starts even with the bypass.

i know that GG starts even with the bypass... but.. i sadly, like the dump of a person i am, thought that NC might have really dealt with the bots one way or another as i login for a while without any spammers insight.. sighs~ here i thought that the 8hrs maintenance might have been worth it... i should just purely give up any & all hope... sighs...=_="

3 minutes ago, feyan said:

i know that GG starts even with the bypass... but.. i sadly, like the dump of a person i am, thought that NC might have really dealt with the bots one way or another as i login for a while without any spammers insight.. sighs~ here i thought that the 8hrs maintenance might have been worth it... i should just purely give up any & all hope... sighs...=_="

sry for you but u didnt realy expect a solution from NC ? ^^ they just stress the usual gamer with there stupid decisions ... botter are laughting about em ... hell even on Ytube are Promotion channels for bots and Hacks with very detailed descriptions how they work ... but hey ... just let us disable the bypasses all the time again ...

On 17/04/2016 at 5:11 AM, Pusa said:

replace config.dat that is usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data with this: new config.dat then just run the .bat files as usual in the bin folder.

launcher bypass for NA: download here

launcher bypass for EU (German): download here

I love you, marry me please !!!!

on a serious note, not using the launcher fixes all my problems, no fps drop, 122 fps everywhere, 60 fps on boss fight max graphics, no freezes on aoe pull, please NCSoft look into your launcher to fix it !!!

Archived